Arena Thread

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
This thread will be used to post when you are playing arenas. Specify what you are queuing (2v2,3v3,comps etc). The goal of this thread is for people to be able to see when competition is queuing skirmishes/wargames!

----Edit----

Please specify if you're US or EU when you're doing arenas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: US Arena Thread

would be nice if TI had a im app with sub channels for arenas/bgs/dungeons so that we could chat in realtime and actually set things up.

i'll see about queuing some 3s if anyone's up for them on AP ally

Spent the night at the hospital so now i get to stay home :p, gonna queue some 3s pug-style

Spent the night at the hospital so now i get to stay home :p, gonna queue some 3s pug-style

Hope everything is ok ET!

Also HB, is this intended to notify for group queueing only? Or for solo queueing?

This thread will be used to post when you are playing arenas. Specify what you are queuing (2v2,3v3,comps etc). The goal of this thread is for people to be able to see when competition is queuing skirmishes/wargames!

Great idea for a thread! Are you coordinating through btag/skype/mumble/etc?

would be nice if TI had a im app with sub channels for arenas/bgs/dungeons so that we could chat in realtime and actually set things up.

i'll see about queuing some 3s if anyone's up for them on AP ally

Not exactly what you mentioned, but check out the btag and mumble threads. TI also has group functionality, so maybe an idea to set up some groups to help with coordination?e.g. Horde Arena 3s?

Great idea for a thread! Are you coordinating through btag/skype/mumble/etc?

Not exactly what you mentioned, but check out the btag and mumble threads. TI also has group functionality, so maybe an idea to set up some groups to help with coordination?e.g. Horde Arena 3s?

There is a casual skype group, I wanted to use TI forums though as will get the most attention encouraging most amount of players to join in and make a team!

Are messeners cuffs gf'd [MENTION=11761]Hunnybuns19[/MENTION] ?

The new fire mage crits are so juicy

How did it go?

Probably won 40% of the games. Affliction isn't too great at 2s. But in 3s it can shine especially when it's with an op class such as feral or arms. The dispell hits for a lot , a whopping 700. That's a chaos bolt! I can see lsd 2 or wls be good comps in 3s for affliction locks.

Probably won 40% of the games. Affliction isn't too great at 2s. But in 3s it can shine especially when it's with an op class such as feral or arms. The dispell hits for a lot , a whopping 700. That's a chaos bolt! I can see lsd 2 or wls be good comps in 3s for affliction locks.

What was UA/Corr hitting for per 3 seconds?

Queuing 2s!
Finished 2s!

Queuing 3s!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread