Arena Teams , whats the best?

User

OG
Id really like to get everyones opinions on what you think is the best 2v2 and 3v3 teams. I hate pugging arena but sometimes the results can surprise. Im just gonna list a few effective teams i have been in or come across. Who plays arena anyways?

2v2

Shaman + Holy Paladin.

Hunter + Shaman.

Rogue + Preist.

Hunter + Paladin.

Druid + Preist.

Warrior + Paladin.

Hunter + Preist.

Lock + Paladin.

Lock + Mage.

Preist+ Mage.

Shaman+Shaman

3v3

Warrior + Shaman + Druid

Rogue + Rogue + Rogue

Hunter + Warrior + Druid

Hunter + Hunter + Preist.

Lock + Warrior + Preist.

(Not enough 3v3's to know any more than that)

Mage + Priest is badass. So is Shoka pally + Mage the burst damage it gives out is insane, Me and Aukko use this and Phwoarr its nice :)). Another great set up is hunter + shaman if used correctly ( Ive yet to use this myself but i see others excel with it ).

Hope this helps

Zoxx said:
Mage + Priest is badass. So is Shoka pally + Mage the burst damage it gives out is insane, Me and Aukko use this and Phwoarr its nice :)). Another great set up is hunter + shaman if used correctly ( Ive yet to use this myself but i see others excel with it ).

Hope this helps

Hunter / Priest

Imho would be a good counter to that.

I actully said hunter priest but edited it out lol :D, id say shammy > priest for earth shock and totems

Shaman/Hunter

just a note...lock mage...not the best team...any game vs a hunter or priest you're so screwed its not even funny......to be honest any team with a priest or shammy is good...

hunter + priest/shammy

mage + priest/shammy

lock + priest/shammy

rogue + priest/shammy

priest + priest/shammy

warrior +priest/shammy

shammy +priest/shammy

pally +priest/shammy

dunno bout druid ...druid rogue is a good team...but yeh any team with priest/shammy ends up being pretty kick ass

There is no best. Every great combo has its counter. Rogue/Priest has seem to win almost every 2v2 tourny that has gone on though. My personal favorites are Mage/Rogue Rogue/Priest.

Every great combo has its counter yes, but some have more than others. Shaman/Shaman is a good combo forgot to post that. My fav is still Shaman/Paladin i think.

hunter priest imo (altho im a bit biased lol) , i have been rolled by a couple of good pally/shaman teams b4 tho. that earthshock/stun combo is hard to beat.

Hunter/Priest and Lock/Priest are probably my favorite combos as a priest healer, and with new VW sac. things got a lot easier for the latter. For 3v3 I roll Priest/Lock/Rogue and we roll any teams. I think Hunter/Priest's weakness is arenas like Nagrand where LOS can be exploited and used against you to limit your hunter's damage. If we ever 5v5 vs. other guilds we usually do Sham/Priest/Druid/Hunter/Hunter triple healer comp.

I REALLY want to reply indepth, but for now I don't have the time.

3 soild 2's Teams

Shaman + Pally

Shaman + Hunter

Priest + Hunter

As far as 3's

Shaman + Priest + Hunter/Lock

Shaman + Pally + Priest

Pally + Shaman/Priest + Warrior/Rogue

A well armored pally that can take alot of damage and heal + lock or hunter with good dps. Sham's are also good for their huge heals. If you roll a shammy pick up arctic buckler you will want the armor.

CC mage and CC mage. :rolleyes:

:) Preist-Hunter or Shaman-Lock .

shammy + shammy, shammy + shadowpriest (My friend and i have been Qing arenas with this team for a while and were very succesful), and shammy + holy pally would all be great teams imo.

BE Pally and BE hunter seems like it would be a good comp

2 silences and 2 stuns seems like they could double silence healer and double stun healer so they couldnt heal or agm making it an easy 2v1

if pally gets targeted he simply bubbles asap and the dps shouldnt be able to burn through the 50 percent dmg reduction as well as the large amounts of armor before the healer is dead and the pally can heal

again, never tried this before but seems like a great comp

2v2

Hunter/Hunter

3v3

Hunter/Hunter/Hunter

5v5

Hunter/Hunter/Hunter/Hunter/Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread