Will you link your P2P to F2P account?

• Yes - I will link them / I have them linked

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No - I'm a true F2P / I dont have a P2P account

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Simmeon

Legend
How many have linked a P2P to F2P account in preparation of Warlords of Draenor?
- I managed to get mine merged a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many have linked a P2P to F2P account in preparation of Warlords of Draenor?
- I managed to get mine merged a month ago.

I dont have a p2p account , but my question is : how did u merge your accounts , or better , with merge you mean MERGE THE F2P ACCOUNT WITH THE UPGRADED one ?

I cannot link mine because names don't match and both accounts have fake names and fake adresses,fake numbers,etc.
BUT if f2ps are able to use the heirloom tab, i will just hit the " add starter edition " button on my p2p acc and forget my current f2ps lol. I hope it turns out this way because with complete boas and (if possible) enchants on those boas, f2ps will be almost as strong as p2ps. Only difference then between f2ps and p2ps will be that f2ps still won't have higher profs, still level 20, and no enchanted blues.

I dont have a p2p account , but my question is : how did u merge your accounts , or better , with merge you mean MERGE THE F2P ACCOUNT WITH THE UPGRADED one ?

I sent a ticket to blizzard, requesting they add my F2P account to my P2P battle.net account, thus merging them.

Haven't seen anything yet that says we won't

well I have. The thing is, from what I've seen, we will get a heirloom-tab. A tab where you summon your heirlooms. That's definitely something that, imo, speaks against it

I'm with Drama indeed.
You will get like a spellbook that summons heirlooms without enchants and if you wanna enchant them you have to do it after you summon it.

I'm with Drama indeed.
You will get like a spellbook that summons heirlooms without enchants and if you wanna enchant them you have to do it after you summon it.

So basically you think that in WoD, boas will lose their enchants when you switch toons?
For example, i log in on my 90, enchant my boa piece, then switch to my lowbie rogue only to find my boa with no enchant on it? And now i gotta reapply the enchant everytime i switch toons? That would be so dumb, cost lots if gold and makes little to no sense.

will sending heirlooms via mail be removed? if so, some enchants will become GF'd.

no you can still send it via mail and enchants will stick with it. This is just a timesaver when you create a new toon on an off server and don't have to log a bunch of other servers to go looking for them.

So basically you think that in WoD, boas will lose their enchants when you switch toons?
For example, i log in on my 90, enchant my boa piece, then switch to my lowbie rogue only to find my boa with no enchant on it? And now i gotta reapply the enchant everytime i switch toons? That would be so dumb, cost lots if gold and makes little to no sense.

ofc not.

If you enchant a loom on ur 90 and a mail it to your lowbie rogue it will keep the enchant. if you log on ur lowbie rogue and create a new loom it won't be enchanted.

ofc not.

If you enchant a loom on ur 90 and a mail it to your lowbie rogue it will keep the enchant. if you log on ur lowbie rogue and create a new loom it won't be enchanted.
Create a new loom? i thought this was supposed to work like mounts and pets, you open the tab and access the items you already have, not make copies of it. But it would be cool if you could access the enchanted loom via heirloom tab and make copies without affecting the original piece.

Create a new loom? i thought this was supposed to work like mounts and pets, you open the tab and access the items you already have, not make copies of it. But it would be cool if you could access the enchanted loom via heirloom tab and make copies without affecting the original piece.

yes thats exactly how the mounts tab work, you only need one raptor to use the raptor on 2 characters.

Though. I really think this heirloom-tab will defeat its own purpose. Now that enchants scale AND heirlooms can be mailed x-server, EVERYONE will want to have their heirlooms enchanted. Why would anyone want to summon a new, unenchanted heirloom?

Nothing beneficial will come out of this, or?

Though. I really think this heirloom-tab will defeat its own purpose. Now that enchants scale AND heirlooms can be mailed x-server, EVERYONE will want to have their heirlooms enchanted. Why would anyone want to summon a new, unenchanted heirloom?

Nothing beneficial will come out of this, or?
This is exactly my point. Only benefit for me is if f2ps get access to guild boas and the p2p enchants you can put on boas. Would be nice too if they fix scrolls by then.

I won't hold my breath,
because I remember dance studio :(

Users who are viewing this thread