Are druids overplayed in this bracked the same as 19s?

Magicuser

Legend
Heyy, I ran out of gametime so I'm rolling an alliance character on Twisting Nether EU for a bit of F2P fun for a while and was wondering how overplayed resto druids are in this bracket?

I don't want to roll another FoTM horrible thing, so I thought I'd check before I rolled, much as I love restos. Are there any classes that are particularly needed? I'd relish the challenge of playing a more difficult class!

Faaaanks in advance!

edit: Actually, tempted to try an FC build, so a class/spec for which I could get some gear centred around that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mages/locks are welcome!

Resto druids are in fact overplayed, same with balance.

More non-healer casters are welcome. They're not underpowered at all, just underplayed.

Also, there's a lack of Fury Warriors and Enhancement Shamans due to being UP, but it's a fun challenge.

A mage FC would be interesting to say the least, definitely viable due to the snares, CCs, and blink.

Since I'm not sure which faction you specified I'll make a chardev for both.

Horde: chardev 10 - Mist of Pandaria - BETA (Goblin is the best FC race on the Horde!)
Alliance: chardev 10 - Mist of Pandaria - BETA (Any race is fine on the alliance, though the best are Human, Dwarf, and Worgen for FCing).

This is only an idea, go whatever class you want, and the chardevs I created may not necessarily be BiS since I made them in a hurry. Not sure what the faction imbalance is on EU since I'm a US player though, but I bet the Europeans would rather have you on the smaller faction than the bigger one. :p

play the class/spec you're gonna enjoy, everyone else does.

ye ranze, cant u see his 10 armor enchant on cloak!?

sarri, mai baad!

OT: druids being overplayed, hmm, sure there are a lot of them in bgs, but still less than there were hunters in cata, example: i was once in a 9/10 hunter bg but only a 7/10 druid one, coincidence? i think not!

I have had level 5-10 pala,druid,rogue and warrior since cata on my account just in case i can claim i am not a fotm reroller even though i am. "Shut up,i created this prot warrior in cata,so it clearly proves my point that i am not a filthy reroll!" Works like charm

gf'd gear or gtfo

edit: my swagadin

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread