Are 60s Active?

Kutotems

Legend
i havent played 60s in a long time, and i wanted to come back to them but i wasnt sure if they were active or not. are they active?

US.... no. Longeyes answered your questions on the battlegrounds forums.

Well I'm playing on US level 60s and the que's time in weekend for BG's are 11-20 mins which I find not that bad. Also if you join a 60s guild you can War Games with each others.

Well I'm playing on US level 60s and the que's time in weekend for BG's are 11-20 mins which I find not that bad. Also if you join a 60s guild you can War Games with each others.

Not quite enough for me, and guilds wargaming each other creates the thought of other guilds that we wintrade

q's are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Im a capped 60 and got BG's all day today, and never have problems during the week, If your horde you can look into my guild on draka, Thundering Legion, we will soon be BG premading, not just looking for oocasional wargames.

We just got like 8-9 games tonight

<

Are we active? Sort of, Qs do pop but not as often as they used to. Yesterday (Sat) we got some games to pop. Q times are from 10-25minutes

yea always more 60s. and i got pops legit all day today. from 10am to 7pm now and im sure there will be more later after we do aq

December 6th, I keep queuing for random(EU) still no luck, unavailable always.

makes me sick to see how people abandon their twinks when new shiny free epics arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread