Arcane resist & other stuff

Johneffer

Legend
Hello, recently I made a fairly nice arcane/fire/frost resist set.

I top out at 35 arcane resist from 6 + arcane rings x 2 and keeshans bandana which gives me 18 arcane resist and 5 all resist back

I top out at 23 fire resist from bandana + 18 fire and 5 resist to back

Frost I top out at 18 from 8+ frost resist to shield (I like it for healing, I don't want to get in to a 250 comment 2,500 viewed post for someone saying im wrong for doing that) and + 5 frost resist from the artic buckler it self and + 5 resist back.

I find this set pretty good against arcane mages and hunters =p. There you go

Btw, I was told that you can get a crazy 77 fire resist but you have to be alli and xfer to belf.

Just curious, what are you core stats in this set hah?

Edit: (int, stam, armor, sp, etc.)

Johneffer said:
Btw, I was told that you can get a crazy 77 fire resist but you have to be alli and xfer to belf.

You were probably told 77 arcane resistance since that is the type of resistance blood elves get. That's probably with helm, dual rings, resistance potion, and racial.

Twinkin said:
Just curious, what are you core stats in this set hah?

Edit: (int, stam, armor, sp, etc.)

Ill get back to you on that.

I do know I still had a fairly decent 1800 mana and a mehh 1250 health.

Armor shouldn't be too different.

(resist gear was based on my holy gear. Any ideas of what set I should swap the resist items for? - I think holy is alright for it but it doesn't have much health but oh... I'm a mana wh*re <= welcome mods ^.^

Make a quick wowhead profile with your gear and everything and I'll look over it if you would like.

Duckhunt said:
You were probably told 77 arcane resistance since that is the type of resistance blood elves get. That's probably with helm, dual rings, resistance potion, and racial.

Add Blessing of Kings / Mark of the Wild probably lol

zackjdl said:
Add Blessing of Kings / Mark of the Wild probably lol

Well let's see what we could get as a human with stacking fire. And btw blessings and mark don't give resist, correct?

Firebane cloak 7 fire 12 there plus 18 = 30 + 12 from rings

42 = max for humans I believe - am I missing something?

Johneffer said:
And btw blessings and mark don't give resist, correct?

OMG.... yes they do

And yes btw your ***** ********** IT exist a 15 fire resist to cloak you know...

And the 25 resist potion...

Oh derp I knew that motw did. Nobiz, how effective is my resist set would you say? =p

Twinkypriest said:
OMG.... yes they do

And yes btw your ***** ********** IT exist a 15 fire resist to cloak you know...

And the 25 resist potion...

Read up <=== NomNomNOm troll food

Users who are viewing this thread