Appeal to Blizzard about BG.

Reidor

Veteran
Guys, I did the appeal about the queue on battlegrounds for levels 20-29.

Don't know what happen, when I send her, but for more effect I want to add a list of people from level 20 community who support her.

Who want's to join, write here:
Your name | Bnet Tag | Region (US/EU)

More real players support, more chances for success.

Last edited:
20s should be with 29s though.
Blizzard always planned on 20s being the low end of the 20-29 bracket.
They let you guys build a player base then they took from you everything you cared about (pvp power).
Now you pay to get it back. OR and hear me out... you wargame with a guild/discord.
if you can't find such organization then try to do premades instead of pugs or solo BG.

I've been a pve twink for 99% of my time twinking. I only recently started to do organized PVP with Golden Twinkies.
Far more fun than doing poopy battlegrounds with players just abusing Priest, Shaman, and Hunter at 29.

Subject: Concerns Regarding the Integration of Level 20 Free-to-Play Players into the Level 29 PvP Bracket

Dear Blizzard Entertainment,

I am writing to you as a dedicated member of the "World of Warcraft" community, particularly involved in the PvP aspect of the game that enriches our gaming experience. Over the years, Blizzard has successfully created diverse playing environments for various player groups, promoting inclusivity and competitive fairness. However, I would like to address a growing concern within the twinking community, specifically regarding the inclusion of level 20 Free-to-Play (F2P) players in the level 29 PvP brackets.

The concept of twinking, where players stop at a specific level to maximize their character’s potential within that level range, has been a long-standing tradition in WoW. Players invest considerable time, effort, and often finances to equip their characters optimally. Traditionally, each bracket (e.g., 10-19, 20-29) has provided a level playing field, with limits on what gear and enhancements are available to players within those brackets.

**Impact on Free-to-Play Players:**
- Level 20 F2P players are considerably disadvantaged in the 20-29 bracket for several reasons:

- Gear and Enhancements: F2P players do not have access to the same quality or variety of gear as subscription players. They are limited in their ability to use heirlooms, enchants, and other powerful gear upgrades that are accessible to subscription players at level 29.
- Abilities and Talents: There is a significant power gap between levels 20 and 29 due to additional abilities, talent points, and stat growth. This gap often results in F2P players being unable to effectively compete against fully geared level 29 characters.

**Creation of a Toxic Environment:**
- The disparity in player power leads to a number of negative outcomes:

- Bullying and Harassment: There is an observable increase in instances where level 29 players dominate level 20s, sometimes targeting them to exploit their weakness for easy kills. This behavior fosters a hostile environment, deterring new players from participating in PvP and negatively affecting the overall community morale.
- Disincentivization: Being consistently outmatched and overwhelmed, many F2P players become discouraged from participating in PvP, seeing it as futile. This not only diminishes the player base for PvP but also reduces the overall inclusivity that "World of Warcraft" strives for.

**Suggestions for Improvement:**

- Separate Brackets: Reconsidering the bracket system to separate level 20 players from higher levels could preserve the integrity of both the F2P and twink experiences. Implementing a bracket exclusive to levels 20-24 could serve as a fair playing field for F2P players. - Bracket Based on Gear Score: An alternative could be brackets based on gear score rather than level. This would allow players of similar gear levels to compete more fairly, irrespective of their subscription status.
- Enhanced Matchmaking Criteria: Adjusting the matchmaking system to prioritize games where the power levels are more evenly matched could also reduce instances of one-sided matches.

We understand and appreciate the complex challenges involved in balancing such a diverse game. However, addressing this issue would significantly enhance the PvP experience, particularly for F2P players, and help maintain the spirit of fair competition that is essential to the success and longevity of "World of Warcraft."

Thank you for considering this matter. I look forward to your response and am hopeful for a resolution that continues to make WoW a welcoming and competitive space for all players.

Best regards,

-Name

I copy pasted this from discord <3

Wanna fix instanced PVP for all brackets?
SET PVP iLVL to = <BracketMaxLevel> * 5 + 10%gear iLVL
Gems, Legacy Sets and weapon effects DISABLED.

Pvp problems are far beyond that.
Legion style pre set stats not going to fix issues of pacing nor the que time (15min random bgs que at endgame fyi).
Nor will it stop echo chamber of "but mah gear progression in rpg!!!1"

If you play arenas bellow 1500 mmr you will see people just missing in action because of informational overload.
This type of gameplay is not something that incentivize new players to stay, learn and set goals.
This zoomer based piece of garbage has killed the game and it is bizarre seeing individuals around being exited for another stat boost, ilevel increase or a power creep in any way at low levels.
We need to go back to i25 and 1/2 stats on gear asap. What we surely do not need is this 2k autoheal garbage and 200% baseline unmounted moving speed with 9k aim shots from camo.
Mop remix with its removal of primary stats on gear looks promising. Will see if there any bgs in it.

More effective, simple, inexpensive and enduring step to your point would be:
1. Set GCD to 3 seconds.
2. Limit the amount of maximum damage/healing a spell can do in pvp. Not greater than 10% of targets hp.
3. Cap moving speed in pvp. Not Greater Than: Player unmounted = 125%. Player mounted = 160%.
4. Two pvp brackets. Leveling scaling 10-69. Endgame 70.
5. PvP specific UI with daily, weekly, season rewards. Clear info on all pvp progression, activity and possible rewards.

More selfish ask would be to just make trials its own level 20 bracket and have it 21-29.

Why over all this years starter edition & vet community stayed such disorganized and eager to allow it self being used for quick adrenaline boost mess is beyond me.
Work together. Work on setting up a scheduled. Set up copy past information you wish to get across. Make blizzard forum threads (trials&vets are able to create&reply in support section in blizzard forums). Post on blizzards social media pages. Send emails. Send owls. Throw sink at them. Every day/week/month/year. Until it is fixed. They might ban few of you but they not going to ban all of you.

Guys, I did the appeal about the queue on battlegrounds for levels 20-29.

Don't know what happen, when I send her, but for more effect I want to add a list of people from level 20 community who support her.

Who want's to join, write here:
Your name | Bnet Tag | Region (US/EU)

More real players support, more chances for success.
Did you guys forget what u used to do to levelers pre shadowlands lol. This is karma for ya

Last edited:
Set gcd to 3 seconds? please don't make wow more turn based than it already is. If you like everything slow consider classic or max level.

By the way, wasn't the alpha/wowhead showing that stats are being nerfed to the ground on gear and ilvl difference between green/blue/epic and stat difference going to be minimal already.

Last edited:
Anyone else just waiting for Blackberry to come into this thread and react with with :Pepega: to every message?

Also, I don’t think F2Ps and Vets should be moved to XPOn, if anything 20s should have their own bracket, since they technically havn’t locked their xp. (won’t ever happen tho cuz blizz don’t care about low level twinks)

The current bracket fucks new players just trying out the game on a free trial acc by having them in the same bg as 29 twinks.

The old bracket fucked any leveler who wanted to do a bg.

Both versions are bad, but at least this fucks over the least amount of people.

Anyone else just waiting for Blackberry to come into this thread and react with with :Pepega: to every message?

Also, I don’t think F2Ps and Vets should be moved to XPOn, if anything 20s should have their own bracket, since they technically havn’t locked their xp. (won’t ever happen tho cuz blizz don’t care about low level twinks)

The current bracket fucks new players just trying out the game on a free trial acc by having them in the same bg as 29 twinks.

The main issue is definitely the free trials being put into xpoff queues. Just because people were unsubbing intentionally to get into "leveling" or active battlegrounds shouldn't be grounds to destroy the new player pvp experience. It's actually cooked.

The main issue is definitely the free trials being put into xpoff queues. Just because people were unsubbing intentionally to get into "leveling" or active battlegrounds shouldn't be grounds to destroy the new player pvp experience. It's actually cooked.
There is a really easy fix for this one on blizz side: Get veterans in the 20-29 bracket as they either stopped their exp (they have a buff) or they did unsub the account, and send pure F2Ps back to leveler queues. F2Ps are stronger than levelers, yes, but generally not so overpowered

There is a really easy fix for this one on blizz side: Get veterans in the 20-29 bracket as they either stopped their exp (they have a buff) or they did unsub the account, and send pure F2Ps back to leveler queues. F2Ps are stronger than levelers, yes, but generally not so overpowered
Just a WF'ed set makes a world of difference, especially considering said f2p would still be people playing constantly at this level, with a way better grasp of their classes' toolkit at said level so overall f2p would generally be better players with better gear.

I know it's been said but f2p in their own bracket would be more fair yet even then while it would fix our issue the pvp experience for a new player would still be miserable, they wouldn't know where to gear, which gems, enchants and whatnot and their skill would also be lower compared to the well-established f2p playerbase.

Sad as it is the new player pvp experience as a trial account will miserable no matter what so the main point of trial account pvp is already unachievable.
We are kinda the problem to this and as much as I enjoy the f2p scene the 29's are much more legitimate as twinks since we are basically exploiting a feature made to know whether or not you'll buy the game. That said I still think f2p being in their own queues would be great don't get me wrong but if I'm being honest the future of f2p twinking as it stands is pre-organised pvp.

So yeah instead of crying out to Blizz maybe it's time to get matters into our hands and set up a player-ruled pvp scene -for instance look at what Smogon did for the pokemon competitive scene, yes they have a simulator which helps when setting up rules but with good will we can get something done too-.

Agree with this 100%
20s should be their own bracket

Users who are viewing this thread