AP Alliance Arena Revival

Zatox

OG
After tonights awesome games playing with some of the alliance, I've decided its time to revive this side of AP. So I'm calling all APers interested in doing arenas to leave your armories here so i can compile a list so we know who wants to arena and who doesnt. Theres no reason we shouldn't be doing arenas or premades at the very least, but it seems like everyone just wants to do their own thing and chat in f2p, and that needs to change today!

VENT OR SKYPE IS A MUST!

As said before, please leave me your armory or toon names so i can add you to a list.
Guess I'll start it off with my toons.

Lockinfree
Kahr
Onkelkonkel
Cherry
Salfir
Tertiary
Verheilen
Phrawsty
Mightybit
Sickboy
Mindy
Chalaha
Zeranza
Kinetic

Last edited by a moderator:
Alliance only ? Otherwise I would say I'm always up!

saw you guys out there having fun and really wanted to join.... but huntards are banned... funny but it is what it is...
I'll make a priest or pally when im off business travel and join in

Alliance only ? Otherwise I would say I'm always up!

Of course not, I want to face all my old friends on horde as well. Just gotta get people into it on Alliance side again!

And Navy, it really depends on the comp make ups, I'm sure if people don't mind hunters in the arena I'll be sure to get you in. But rolling another class would dramatically increase your chances of getting in.

Of course not, I want to face all my old friends on horde as well. Just gotta get people into it on Alliance side again!
Just call us on Horde then. I'm pretty sure I can always get a 3s team going whenever I'm on.

If I'm awake, i'll happily Join on Tertiary (Balance/Resto Druid)
or Cower or Equality (Horde Side)

Users who are viewing this thread