Anyone alive EU side?

Drimat

Veteran
Looking for some fellow twink friends to play with or help each other out.

Barely see any twinks anymore outside of WoD dungeons and i dont do those often at the moment.

I know alot of people on the classic servers but has to be a few players kicking around somewhere, not bothered on chosen level bracket just would be nice to play occasionally with other twinks

Rads my armoury for anyone interested

Looking for some fellow twink friends to play with or help each other out.

Barely see any twinks anymore outside of WoD dungeons and i dont do those often at the moment.

I know alot of people on the classic servers but has to be a few players kicking around somewhere, not bothered on chosen level bracket just would be nice to play occasionally with other twinks

Rads my armoury for anyone interested
there are surprisingly a decent amount of EU 30s or at least people interested in doing 30 in EU. We get them all the time but there isnt an official community there far as I am aware.

maybe im just unlucky in meeting them. Shelding#2418 is my BTAG, feel free for any eu twinks to add me, currently enjoying tanking dungeons for reps, i can solo alot of dungeons now but my dps sucks as tank so take forever

maybe im just unlucky in meeting them. Shelding#2418 is my BTAG, feel free for any eu twinks to add me, currently enjoying tanking dungeons for reps, i can solo alot of dungeons now but my dps sucks as tank so take forever
we get them alot on our 30s discord. Did you want an invite?

im on defias brotherhood, in a random guild atm, shelding#2418 is my btag, i have a demon hunter and mage

Hi,

Could i please get an invite to your 30 discord, looking for other 30s to play with

Users who are viewing this thread