Any tips to getting unbanned?

Pers

OG
I have roughly ten 39's sitting on a banned US account, some are pretty decked out with (eagle lens, BOA's etc). It was banned for account sharing (dunno if there was anything else). At the time I was fine with it because I had quit WoW for good, so I let my friend play the remainder of the month, knowing full well I could get banned.

I'm not going to play WoW again, but I have a new roommate who would be interested in playing 39's if I could get my account unbanned. Anyone have any success doing this? And if so, what reason did they give to Blizzard that worked?

Calling blizzard and ask them to unban your account. Honestly I cant think of any other way.

Well I figured I'd be calling Blizzard...I was looking for what I excuse I should give. I was hacked? I moved? Just throw myself at their mercy and beg?

Just be like it was an accident and that you're sorry. Then ask to have your account unbanned

That's how I solve my relationships.

Send them a mail with something like this:

To whom it may concern,

My name is ******* and I am writing on behalf of my account, ***********. When I tried to log in today I received a notice that my account had been closed.

I called the Blizzard Account Services and I was informed that my account was closed and that I should contact you if I felt that it was not right.

After doing a bit of research into why acocunts are closed I soon realized that I could have been hacked or infected by malicious software.

So I purchased Kaspersky, supposedly the best antivirus and scanned my computer. After hours of scanning it told me that it had found a “TrojanSpy.Win32.Keylogger”. Once again I browsed the web and read that the best way to secure myself would be to format my computer and then get an authenticator.

I have already formatted my computer, but I will buy the authenticator as soon as my access to my account is restored. I would like to recover my account as soon as possible to continue playing World of Warcraft.

Yours Truly

Send them a mail with something like this:

To whom it may concern,

My name is ******* and I am writing on behalf of my account, ***********. When I tried to log in today I received a notice that my account had been closed.

I called the Blizzard Account Services and I was informed that my account was closed and that I should contact you if I felt that it was not right.

After doing a bit of research into why acocunts are closed I soon realized that I could have been hacked or infected by malicious software.

So I purchased Kaspersky, supposedly the best antivirus and scanned my computer. After hours of scanning it told me that it had found a “TrojanSpy.Win32.Keylogger”. Once again I browsed the web and read that the best way to secure myself would be to format my computer and then get an authenticator.

I have already formatted my computer, but I will buy the authenticator as soon as my access to my account is restored. I would like to recover my account as soon as possible to continue playing World of Warcraft.

Yours Truly

This man is a genius.

It worked for my banned account.

Users who are viewing this thread