Another QQ thread

Massacrè

Legend
Ok did a game last night, I play alliance. I came into the game with 15min left horde had 5 priests and a resto shaman... Ally had 2 resto Druids and a few dps. I was on my warrior and pretty much worthless trying to cross mid. We were 0-0 both sides turtling flag. @8 min left we get a 24 holy pally... He walks into enemy FR and one shots EFc which was a disc priest with 2 other priests with him. We score.. Pally gets flag.. One shots EFc in mid and caps again. We won 3-0 just because we got a pally... This is wrong on so many levels. Just thought I'd QQ a bit that my class is worthless vs everything lol

We don't care about your games, we've already tried it our self. The only thing these threads do is that they make this site more boring and reminding us how shitty the current state of the game is.

I thoroughly enjoy playing my warrior. regardless of any of this craziness. That in combat charge, it's been a long time coming. also as a warrior charge and pummel are vital what with the insane healing going around. also, once paladins are fixed (and they will be because they are ridiculousat higher levels as well) Things will be in pretty good shape. Keep calm. Carry on. Stay Frosty

yes Holy pallys are OP and now people are rolling other classes besides hunters.. Much better. In my opinion it is the horde team's fault for not crashing down on the 24 holy pally. It is pretty easy to interrupt a holy pally just burst they force heal themselves interrupt that heal they will either > Bubble; let themselves die. If they bubble focus on some one 9/10 the pally is too selfish to heal other people so he will heal himself. If he has time he will heal other people but most of the time you will see him casting denounce waiting for holy shock to go back up to kill some one.

Pretty funny.

Holy Shock was just fixed. There sre still some minor things that needs to be tweaked on palas, but the bracket should be enjoyable and fun again.

Users who are viewing this thread