An interesting glitch..

Mrcer

OG
WoWScrnShot_113010_165612.jpg

WoWScrnShot_113010_165605.jpg

I went afk for 5 minutes to make me some food and I come back and I'm suddently qued up for 2 ABs o_O

Did you queue for one before you left? Or did you queue for anything before you went?

I qued for WSG and AB, when I came back I was qued for 2 ABs.

Mrcer said:
I qued for WSG and AB, when I came back I was qued for 2 ABs.

Interesting o_o

i was in que for wsg for 2 days and i cant get out - it's very annoying

I've noticed that too. kinda odd

also. how long does it take you to click agm. LOL

Same exact thing happened to me 5 mins ago.

I had a similar problem. I que'ed up for just AB, after it got to 10mins of tiresome waiting i then que'ed for WSG, it then kept making the sound it makes when you que up....but continuously. After about 30secs WSG popped up and quickly disappeared. When i went to reque it told me i was busy. After a few more minutes i got the deserter debuff, which never counted down from 15. I just logged off til the next day.

exodus said:
i had a similar problem. I que'ed up for just ab, after it got to 10mins of tiresome waiting i then que'ed for wsg, it then kept making the sound it makes when you que up....but continuously. After about 30secs wsg popped up and quickly disappeared. When i went to reque it told me i was busy. After a few more minutes i got the deserter debuff, which never counted down from 15. I just logged off til the next day.

you poor thing! =o

nothing this wierd has happened to me. but sometimes it wont let me and join and if i dc it kicks me out and gives me the deserter debuff : /

Im not bashing OP, but Im legitimately wondering why people set their bars up like that? Ive seen it done other places too, confuses the hell out of me.

Well Most of the time I am only press 2-3 Keys on my actual keyboard when it comes to casting spells or using items(most of the time) so i just make it easier by making 3-5 keys cast 1 item so I can faceroll my keyboard and look pro ;)

Evade said:
I've noticed that too. kinda odd

also. how long does it take you to click agm. LOL

I don't use AGM often so it doesn't matter :)

Hey Mrcer, sorry for being offtopic but what's the name of your addon that shows the worldmap in a window ? Thanks.

Also, why so many belts and insignias on the action bar ? Macros or something else ? :)

Micko said:
Hey Mrcer, sorry for being offtopic but what's the name of your addon that shows the worldmap in a window ? Thanks.

Also, why so many belts and insignias on the action bar ? Macros or something else ? :)

shift + m

and probably he wants to look at the cd easier or to hit easier when hovering mouse over it lolol

on topic: annoying as fuck bug that wont allow you to queue wsg afterwards and cant leave the 2 queues either.. atleast that's how i experienced it

Users who are viewing this thread