amnesia

btw just tried to help my friend get it and the mob was level 30 for him didnt work i party synched left the group he was alone and had a 70 in the group tried diff timelines wasted probably like 3 hours of my life trying to get the mob to scale to 10 for him but it didnt work

idk why it would work for me and not for him so strange

btw just tried to help my friend get it and the mob was level 30 for him didnt work i party synched left the group he was alone and had a 70 in the group tried diff timelines wasted probably like 3 hours of my life trying to get the mob to scale to 10 for him but it didnt work

idk why it would work for me and not for him so strange
You had Adenture mode, your friend didn’t

It drops from the watcher in waking shores too, as you can see on wowhead. Got it on two of my 20`s, so...
...which can be attempted for loot once per day, so with a little patience a 10 can get it there.

I just got it solo.

Lvl 11 Fury war. I just flew in and killed the forgotten creation and bam got it.

Warforged Gear Procs (10%) // Tert Plus WF Proc (1%)​

Quest Items:
Warforge+Socket+Tert:

Helm, Neck, Rings, Waist, and Wrist.

Warforge+Tert:
Boots, Chest, Cloak, Gloves, Legs, Shoulders, Trinket, and Weapons.
Wait wait wait... This implies Amnesia and other such DF necklaces can proc epic/tert... Yet we have yet to see any and it isn't considered bis??

Forgotten Creation (Rare) is in a room in The Azure Span - enter from the platform outside (Coordinates: 38.7. 59.9). As a 20, just walk in, kill & loot. Not done as a 10 so may need editing. Dropped for two alts in quick succession.

A map section of The Azure Span showing a location marker arrow.
The entrance to the room with the Forgotten Creation from the platform outside.

Disoriented Watcher (Elite) in Walking Shores is a lower drop rate, hence I've not had it drop for my 20s.

Both have quick respawn time but can only be looted once per day of anything but grey junk.

Hope this helps the easily confused like me.

I havn’t seen any procs yet, so I don’t think this is correct for DF.

Looted Amnesia on 40+ alts to test this and another rare 40+ times, no procs.
I have looted 300+ items from DF rares and DF dungeons - ZERO procs of any kind.
I did get rare/epic upgrades on some quest rewards, no sockets or tertiary upgrades.
Out of maybe 10 BoE DF greens, I got tertiary procs on a couple.

Interestingly, my level 5 got 2 tertiary upgrades on the 5 items he looted from DF rares. However, they are soulbound and require level 10 to equip
TertiaryProcOnDFitemFromRare.jpg

Last edited:
Tried with lvl 10 in group and lvl 15 solo multiple times. nothing to loot.
Is it only for vet with adventure mode?

Users who are viewing this thread