Ammo Pouch??

[ITEM]Small Leather Ammo Pouch[/ITEM]

Questions:

Are Rogues/Warriors supposed to use these in the 19 bracket?

Can casters get the increased range speed bonus for wanding?

Thanks.

Rogues/warrs aren't supposed too but it is a nice addition. Ok not sure about wands though nice find if it does.

wow that would be kickass....i know from a short time playing on a rogue that 10% time could help a lot....and i would love that on my priest...tbh i cant think of a twink who wouldnt give up a bag slot for 10% cast speed

And I can't think of one who WOULDN'T - you only need so much room for your different sets of gear/consumables...doubt you have 5 bags 100% full of useful stuff

Tetox said:
tbh i cant think of a twink who wouldnt give up a bag slot for 10% cast speed

i'm pretty sure this would not give spells a 10% faster cast speed. if that was the case everyone and their brother would have one, 80s included. 10% reduced casting speed would be like...500 haste or something like that...think this applies to the "ranged" equipment slot. obviously guns/bows/crossbows would work, and still waiting to hear if wands do. while it would be nice for a rogue, "shoot" has a CD and would hardly be applicable, unlike the hunters and clothies who have auto-attacks with the wands.

*although still waiting to see if anyone tested this with wands =)

Sorry, I was side-tracked. I'll test it right now.

Edit:

Confirmed.

Ammo Pouches do not increase ranged wand speed.

1.5 Speed on Gravestone Scepter w/o Pouch

1.5 Speed on Gravestone Scepter w/ Pouch

i think its hardcoded into the quivers to only enable everything using arrows. just like ammo pouch can get only things with bullets.

to work you'd need a wand holster !

hmmmm WAND HOLSTER, new thing blizz could create even if just for the look.

seriously, i doubt it to work !

as for warriors or rogues using guns or bows, yeah could work and i do think it does as the pouches and the quivers were done for that anyway !

I hate to be off topic,But I pictured in my mind a human cowbow riding a machano strider with a wand in a holster! You know like the old westerns.

I have always used an ammo pouch. 2.36 gun instead of 2.6...a lot of gun shots are my killing blows when someone ccs me and they have about 3% health left. 1 or 2 gun shots are an easy kill for a warrior at least.

thaygor said:
I hate to be off topic,But I pictured in my mind a human cowbow riding a machano strider with a wand in a holster! You know like the old westerns.

Try picturign a Shark riding a bicycle :O

i have use quivers/pouches on my 10 rogue, 19 rogue, 29 rogue, 29 warrior and once 59 soon to be 69 twink rogue when i go into PVP. i would remove one bag and put a quiver in the slot.

a bonus is a bonus.

i put a post on wow forum asking if blizz is considering that warriors and rogues can use quivers too and that many players do. from recent notes i have seen, Blizz doesn't have a clue. they are removing quivers/pouches and only hunters are getting a speed bonus of i think 15%?

once again this effect helps hunters in 19 bracket because as of now, the bonus they see is 10%, after 3.10 they get another 5% boost

but alliance had 11% while horde had 10% only, made it unfair, now hunters will always have the 15% reguardless of the level, which is a good thing if you ask me !

i'm probably gonna stack haste rating after 3.1

15% makes it worth our while !

Users who are viewing this thread