Ambassador Title @ Level 19? I think it's possible.

Noo

OG
But I'm pretty sure I've worked this out okay...

You can do all the starting quest areas, that'll give you some +horde/+alliance rep. Also we have the Lunar Festival every year, which also gives +75horde/alliance rep per quest.

I'm up for attempting to achieve this title, though, the time it would take is insanity o_O

Don't think you can do cloth hand ins, can you? :(

Noo said:
But I'm pretty sure I've worked this out okay...

You can do all the starting quest areas, that'll give you some +horde/+alliance rep. Also we have the Lunar Festival every year, which also gives +75horde/alliance rep per quest.

I'm up for attempting to achieve this title, though, the time it would take is insanity o_O

Don't think you can do cloth hand ins, can you? :(

Well ya your right its gonna take some time, well its gnna take some years, since u need abou 42k rep From Neutral to Exalted (i think)

There are 17 Elders u can talk to in Eastern Kingdoms 17x75= 1275 rep.

3 Elders in Horde Capita cities 3x75= 225

3 Elders in Alliance Capital cities 3x75= 225

21 Elders in Kalimdor 21x75= 1575

18 Elders in Northrend 18x75= 1350

Thats a total of 4650rep each year, of the lunar festival, don’t know if u can get rep from other events.

And u can’t turn cloth in, i need to be a certain lvl to turn in rune cloth, and thats the only repeatable.

Ã￾ude said:
Well ya your right its gonna take some time, well its gnna take some years, since u need abou 42k rep From Neutral to Exalted (i think)

There are 17 Elders u can talk to in Eastern Kingdoms 17x75= 1275 rep.

3 Elders in Horde Capita cities 3x75= 225

3 Elders in Alliance Capital cities 3x75= 225

21 Elders in Kalimdor 21x75= 1575

18 Elders in Northrend 18x75= 1350

Thats a total of 4650rep each year, of the lunar festival, don’t know if u can get rep from other events.

And u can’t turn cloth in, i need to be a certain lvl to turn in rune cloth, and thats the only repeatable.

Yeah. Myself & Unforgiven worked out it would take about 9-10years. Maybe less if you do all the lowbie quests. Hmm.

you say it would take 10 years

but you're not gonna be visiting all the elders unless you already have the explorer title

It would be better to just get Diplomat title, probably will take 20x less time and I think its a cooler title... + in the process get nice tabrds.

ya the Diplomat title takes only like 2-3 weeks to get if u put time in t it and u can get it on a 19 because u can be dead and farm the rep for it that way but u have to farm rep with 1 BC rep and 2 outland rep so it will take time and planing by not geting xp but its a cool title and u get a tabard, plus it wont take 10 years lol

It'd be more fun, and probably easier to just go for the 100k title "of the Horde". But if you want to be a guiny pig and spend monthes on it go ahead =D

It's extremely, extremely difficult. I've been trying to get Ambassador title for my 49 Tauren Druid and am falling short due to Silvermoon rep.

On Horde side, the first batch of Blood Elf starter quests are not available if you aren't a Blood Elf. This is a huge chunk of missed rep.

I did the last batch of Lunar Festival Elders, and still have a lot more to go. There is a Chen's Empty Keg repeatable quest in the Barrens that gives ~18 rep per turn in, but this is a giant hassle.

Runecloth turn-ins are not available until L50.

Good luck.

How do you go about getting the diplomat title? Seems Timbermaw is just a matter of following someone around while they kill mobs. However the Sporegar and Maghar require quests I believe. And the Maghar I remember having to do quests just to unlock talking to them in Nagrand. Is there something I'm missing about those two factions that would make them grindable on a 19?

Megamann said:
How do you go about getting the diplomat title? Seems Timbermaw is just a matter of following someone around while they kill mobs. However the Sporegar and Maghar require quests I believe. And the Maghar I remember having to do quests just to unlock talking to them in Nagrand. Is there something I'm missing about those two factions that would make them grindable on a 19?

these were the quests that moved you from unfriendly to neutral, you can start killing mobs for rep at any stnading, so you can replicate this stage with mob killing for both factions

you did it with timbermaw too

Thanks for the response. Last time I grinded timbermaw rep was about 2-3 years ago. I just remember killing lots of furblogs and turning in feathers.

Users who are viewing this thread