Ambassador of the Alliance.. HOW?

Aigel

Legend
In another thread I saw someone who was posting all the achievements that you can complete in lvl 1. So I went through it and I saw Ambassador of the Alliance and I decided that would be pretty cool to have a title like that on a lvl 1. So I went to get it. But then I found out that those cloth quests that you can do, starts at lvl 12! So, how can a lvl 1 get exalted with a home city?

actually the only cloth quest that is repeatable is runecloth and you get it on level 50.

I guess you can do the lunar quests many years.

Yes but to get to the runecloth quest you must complete some silk cloth and so on first and those start at lvl 12.. But still MAN! I have to do the Lunar quests a gazillion times? XD

1) Complete All of the Horde Quests

2) Faction Change and Complete All of The Alliance Quests

3) Profit

CIHC said:
1) Complete All of the Horde Quests

2) Faction Change and Complete All of The Alliance Quests

3) Profit

I don't think you can faction change at level one... the only way I can think of doing it is completing all of the starting zone quests and then doing lunar for like 6years.

you get faction rep with quite a few of the holiday quests too ... so if you do everything possible, you'll get there in about 5 years

Aigel said:
Yes but to get to the runecloth quest you must complete some silk cloth and so on first and those start at lvl 12..
Yeah but it dont matter if wool turn in start on level 12 or something, runecloth turn in quest still req level 50.

It is true you can NOT faction change until level 10...so holiday quests and starting area quests are all you can do.

Doing everything (including the entire year of holiday quests) gets you:

Darkspear Trolls - Friendly - 4781/6000

Orgrimmar - Honored - 558/12000

Silvermoon City - Honored - 2553/12000

Thunder Bluff - Honored - 742/12000

Undercity - Honored - 2650/12000

After that ... it's a long holiday grind

Yea but still, to get to the runecloth quest you gotta do the wool or linen ones which start at 12.. So I haven't been wrong in my statement that those quests start at lvl 12..

Aigel said:
Are there any lvl 1 twinks with Ambassador of the Alliance?

As of now no, and there wont be for a few years. After doing all the starter quests to get all the factions to exalted it would take 5years ish with seasonal quests to hit exalted. Level 1s have only been able to turn in quests since 3.2 which was in August (less than a year ago)

hmm...a couple of yours are higher than mine...i might've missed a day or two then

how many total quests and daily quests have you done Immah?

Aigel said:
Yea but still, to get to the runecloth quest you gotta do the wool or linen ones which start at 12.. So I haven't been wrong in my statement that those quests start at lvl 12..

Well... your statment is stupid as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread