Am i going mad?

wowscrnshot052809050050.jpg

but shouldnt this be impossible?:confused: i just bought them off auction for 1 gold.

you can attach those armor kits to BoE items with a higher level char and mail em to your toons evidently, either that or it was done pre-patch.

Hell, cant (/couldn't) armor kits be applied through trade?

not anymore i hear, only works on boe's that are mailed or manually traded.

Don't quote me on that tho, im not 100% sure.

Interesting ..something must be buggy - just logged over and applied a rugged armor kit with my main ( +40 armor ) to a pair of bandit pants and they worked just fine on the 19. The kit actually says requires level 35 or higher.

Duckhunt said:
[item]Knothide Armor Kit[/item]

Anyone?

Edit:

[item]Heavy Knothide Armor Kit[/item]

Does it work?

Just tested it. [ITEM]Rugged Armor Kit[/ITEM] works. Knothide and Heavy Knothide did not. Tested it on pants that were item level 20.

Painaid said:
Just tested it. [ITEM]Rugged Armor Kit[/ITEM] works. Knothide and Heavy Knothide did not. Tested it on pants that were item level 20.

/tar Blizzard

/facepalm

Why can't you ever give us a patch with no exploits! UGH.

I was wanting to test out [ITEM]Glove Reinforcements[/ITEM] as well, but none were on the AH. I'll see about it later.

i just tried with the glove enchant on a pair of scouting gloves of the gorilla. when i try to put it on it says: target is too low level.

So it doesnt work : /

Misterflix said:
Thats nothing huge , fuck off the 16 little armor points

Yeah right now it's just 40 Armor, which is fine. But it never ends with that, in a month someone will have tested and realized something gamebreaking will also work.

Users who are viewing this thread