Almost there

PushBack

Legend
Almost to 85 i'm 81 as i type this

nothin special brah...more things to rage about if you ask me...

I wasnt aware of this

Thanks

PushBack said:

Wow nice you should have dinged 85 by now! If not, keep strong!

Bragh said:
Wow nice you should have dinged 85 by now! If not, keep strong!

Havn't i just started school this week but i will this weekend maybe but i think i have a bike race :/ but IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

P.s. school started and i have had alot alot of algebra and US history homework so i have no time but i will be trying

For all who want to know my classes and levels i will list them as Main-I don't play much

Warrior-83

Rogue-81

Paladin-67

dk-63

priest-58

P.s. I will level my warrior rogue pala to 85 before i start a new character but it will be a hunter (i will probaly pvp at low levels some just to see how strong they are in full BOA) but i will most likely delete my dk/priest

why does school matter?

i did 80-85 one day during school, college at that. youre in what, middle school, that means its that much easier since work is a joke

Falkor said:
why does school matter?

i did 80-85 one day during school, college at that. youre in what, middle school, that means its that much easier since work is a joke

Sorry bro i thought i put a not trolling bitch sign up on my post sorry if i didn't but you have to leave

PushBack said:
Sorry bro i thought i put a not trolling bitch sign up on my post sorry if i didn't but you have to leave

sorry youre a complete retard who doesnt even know the definition of trolling. youre legit in middle school..."homework" is a joke, you should be able to finish it in class unless you have downs. i was taking 16 credit hours, 3.5'd the semester, and did 80-85 in one day when cata launched. get@mebro

moms waiting for you to wake her up crying with an earache btw

Shermaan said:
what is the point of this thread..?

I love you? <3

Lunsh said:
i heard people who can level to 85 deserve a medal, congrats.

You heard that to?

Falkor said:
sorry youre a complete retard who doesnt even know the definition of trolling. youre legit in middle school..."homework" is a joke, you should be able to finish it in class unless you have downs. i was taking 16 credit hours, 3.5'd the semester, and did 80-85 in one day when cata launched. get@mebro

moms waiting for you to wake her up crying with an earache btw

Stop trolling you trolling troller trololololololol your a troll

For all who want to know my classes and levels i will list them as Main-I don't play much

Warrior-83 - now (84) almost to 85 i'm about 20% just leveled last night :) almost got my first 85

Rogue-84 - now (84) 2%

Paladin-67 - now (72)

dk-63 -deleted

priest-58 -deleted

PushBack said:
Stop trolling you trolling troller trololololololol your a troll
you have no idea what trolling is, clearly. now go cry to mom about more ear aches, HALP...TAKE ME TO THE HOPITAL WAAAAAAAAAA

PushBack said:
For all who want to know my classes and levels

nobody does. this is a stupid pointless thread that has no business in this subforum, or this site

Falkor said:
you have no idea what trolling is, clearly. now go cry to mom about more ear aches, HALP...TAKE ME TO THE HOPITAL WAAAAAAAAAA

nobody does. this is a stupid pointless thread that has no business in this subforum, or this site

I can't wait for you to get banned lol

PushBack said:
I can't wait for you to get banned lol

i wouldnt hold your breath. youre the problem here making useless threads and not even knowing what trolling is

11 year olds like you are the problem with the internet

Users who are viewing this thread