Alliance owns 20-24 bracket. End of story.

pejer

Legend
Been playing 20-24 bracket for 3 years(?), well whenever 19s' died. Recently Alliance took over 20-24 bracket and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. Where's all the horde players? All I see is super noobs and jajas for the last 3 months. It's like the Seahawks (Alliance) vs the Broncos (Horde) every game.

horde wins like 70% (I play horde lol) what are you smoking lol

now im not saying alliance sucks because when they do win its something like 5 24s or 6 eyepatches. Alliance just simply doesn't care about winning, A good way to remedy that is to farm the @#$@# of that GY any chance you get

Horde win more often than not in my experience.

mhm...on german realms.. what can I say.. horde is realy strong. Good 24 and whats important, also good f2p.. We got enough ungeared und low guys on alli side!

There have been some tough games against horde. Especially when they do premades .

In my recent experience, horde wins most of the time. I moved over to alliance with my 21 rogue and 24 spriest because of this. When they were horde, I feel like I was on the winning team 75% of the time. Now that I have gone alliance, I feel I win 40-50% of the time. I don't run in 5 man groups often. When I used to run 5 mans with Pony Slaystation, we'd win 95% of the time, but most games were boring. I miss out on some wins because I AFK out of the games that are faceroll.... you know, when I solo queue and end up with 5-7 other 24s.

SO MANY WORDS.. just to say...

in the US, I think that Horde wins the majority of games.

I don't believe this for one second but I could see how the OP would think this because of most Ally's composition of 1/3 Eyepatched Hunters, 1/3 Eyepatched Rogues, 1/6 Eyepatched Druids, and 1/12 Ele Sham and Pally...

I don't see it, but then again I'm speak for my groups, when we do lose it's usually some Jaja or low hp idiot picks up the flag n ruins it for us by not passing . Alliance celebrate like they won the lottery. Like I said I don't take game serious I group up with new people - experienced people. That's why I clean my real Ids often i don't need people taking up room that don't group or ain't active.

Moment you take the game too serious your not having fun anymore.

#AbCtaSoon

as a neutral player, i'd say it's more of a tie between both sides depending upon how many 24s, healers, or if it's a premade game is in your favor or your enemies teams favor.

I don't usually count hunters into the equation because they usually get owned by op spell casters.

Hard to win a match against (Alliance) a team consisting entirely of Druids, Rogues, Hunters and Paladin. Just had a recent game where they had 24's and at least one of each was one of the aforementioned Class, along with multiple 20's of those same classes..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread