Alliance holy Paladin

shiftkush

Legend
Thinking of making one and xferring to Bleeding Hollow,

Couple things i was wondering, would i have a spot in any of the allaince guilds over there?

The same gear for a hoyl ARMOR Set would be the same alliance side as horde besides GF i assume?

btb's recruitment is closed

mgc made you ragequit for 2 hours so i wouldnt join them if i were you, they can hurt your feelings

Im not expecting an ateam slot, my ateam will always be dedicated to static, i just wanted to play with the alliance soemtimes to see what its like, nothing special, would just like to be on the other end of things for once

Im not expecting an ateam slot, my ateam will always be dedicated to static, i just wanted to play with the alliance soemtimes to see what its like, nothing special, would just like to be on the other end of things for once

I get that, but it still doesn't change anything I said.

Im not expecting an ateam slot, my ateam will always be dedicated to static

Thats good because honestly I couldn't see anyone giving you one.

i just wanted to play with the alliance soemtimes to see what its like, nothing special, would just like to be on the other end of things for once

I heard "I want 8 man BH groups to carry me".

And I cant even blame you, Horde pugs have been beyond awful, still haven't logged onto my Ally toon though. Think I would rather lose to a premade than just get carried.

Thats good because honestly I couldn't see anyone giving you one.

I heard "I want 8 man BH groups to carry me".

And I cant even blame you, Horde pugs have been beyond awful, still haven't logged onto my Ally toon though. Think I would rather lose to a premade than just get carried.

Sad thing is even the horde victories feel hollow cuz they tend to be a result of mediocre alliance teams ;[

Sad thing is even the horde victories feel hollow cuz they tend to be a result of mediocre alliance teams ;[

Pretty much. A few of the games have been fun though. Got in a WT game and rolled Elune which felt nice. Got a few with just randoms and a few decent players on each side that I carried to victory too.

Think I'm about to take the mvp title guys, best watch out.

Users who are viewing this thread