Alliance Activity

Jiblet

I have been playing my lock for some time now and I am loving it...

...but. Alliance fail at being online. I may well be wrong but in arena I always seem to face horde and when a WSG does pop the alliance team all leave if they are not winning after 5 minutes.

I am happy for people to prove me wrong but it does just seem like we need an alliance twink recruitment drive.

Am I dreaming?

Just after posting this I get put in a WSG against 3 Alliance...

What is going on!

Jiblet said:
Just after posting this I get put in a WSG against 3 Alliance...

What is going on!

People finally figured out how boring wow is.

alli has been inactive lately but horde could help out a little how? well i know a lot off ppl have chars on both sides if horde are haveing a good night and winning a lot they just log there hordie the alli left on line then get fed up and dont bother to que this is not QQing about loseing just saying that loseing 0-3 in seconds is a little soul destroying :-(. btw jiblet i have a hunter on sunstider how active is your guild i'm thinking of xfering horde on him

Actually, No Hands No Victory is very active. We have done a lot of 2s and 3s last week and there's usually at least 2-3 people always online (less at mornings). I (and some of us) prefer doing arenas more than WSG, but you can meet us in arenas always you want. If you want to do some 2s or 3s, and maybe some 5s, get online in Al'akir alliance and /w someone (preferably me, we're spanish and some of us have some language problems :p).

feardottcom said:
alli has been inactive lately but horde could help out a little how? well i know a lot off ppl have chars on both sides if horde are haveing a good night and winning a lot they just log there hordie the alli left on line then get fed up and dont bother to que this is not QQing about loseing just saying that loseing 0-3 in seconds is a little soul destroying :-(. btw jiblet i have a hunter on sunstider how active is your guild i'm thinking of xfering horde on him

I only just started it and the SunStrider population of twinks is very low. There are 4 of us. You are more than welcome to join... It is more a guild jusst to bring the few twinks there are together. If you do transfer you are welcome to join mate.

Jiblet said:
I only just started it and the SunStrider population of twinks is very low. There are 4 of us. You are more than welcome to join... It is more a guild jusst to bring the few twinks there are together. If you do transfer you are welcome to join mate.
cheers mate i'll let you know

Jiblet said:
I have been playing my lock for some time now and I am loving it...

...but. Alliance fail at being online. I may well be wrong but in arena I always seem to face horde and when a WSG does pop the alliance team all leave if they are not winning after 5 minutes.

I am happy for people to prove me wrong but it does just seem like we need an alliance twink recruitment drive.

Am I dreaming?

Don't know about other members from AAO, but I've been watching the World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread