All the hype

PushBack

Legend
So i keep hearing of all the 19 twinks and i havn't gotten to 85 yet but i will try and make one anyways

What is the 19 twink server most play on?

What class is least used and what takes the most skills?

and just post some general info about twinking and stuff for me

Also whats a good twink guild?

Popular server depends on horde or alliance, u can look for guilds in guild recruitment section and decide where u want to go. Thats wat i would do. Regarding class there arent many, too my expirience Bging, locks and druids seem to be the least used. Regarding skill id say that all classes require some skill in some way. Some classes take more skill than others. It takes more skill to twink a druid than a hunter for example. (hunters overpowered) I recommend using twink guides on the forums cuz u dont wanna botch any gear slots. Im not the smartest twink out there so im hoping more peopelsee this thread :p But i can answer some questions u may have. the forums themself can help you alot so look into them as well. Especially ones like Sticky: cata gear and Sticky: 19s armory library or w/e they called.

Hìtherè said:
Popular server depends on horde or alliance, u can look for guilds in guild recruitment section and decide where u want to go. Thats wat i would do. Regarding class there arent many, too my expirience Bging, locks and druids seem to be the least used. Regarding skill id say that all classes require some skill in some way. Some classes take more skill than others. It takes more skill to twink a druid than a hunter for example. (hunters overpowered) I recommend using twink guides on the forums cuz u dont wanna botch any gear slots. Im not the smartest twink out there so im hoping more peopelsee this thread :p But i can answer some questions u may have. the forums themself can help you alot so look into them as well. Especially ones like Sticky: cata gear and Sticky: 19s armory library or w/e they called.

You got it all right:)

Just hit up the "Armory List" of twinks

Guild recruitment threads

Right now horde are getting stomped to what I have seen...

Shamans, druids, warlocks and warriors are the most under played / underpowered in this bracket. Certain gear sets can make them OP and having good support can increase the fun:)

Example: warrior + priest

Welcome to the twink community whenever you decide to play:)

Users who are viewing this thread