AGM, questions, need help now!

Quintos

Legend
Sorry about making this a thread and not a question, but did the AGM spawn times change since cata, I currently have a group of 90's helping me get one, and it just isnt spawning, could some one please tell me why.

Make sure you are going by server time, if you are and it really isn't dropping then I've never heard of that

All 90's are from my server, and in my guild. I am confused on what is happening here, it just isnt spawning.

did thety change it to PST, cause i thought it was server time, but that would explain the chest not spawning at 12, thanks for all the replies

Sorry about making this a thread and not a question, but did the AGM spawn times change since cata, I currently have a group of 90's helping me get one, and it just isnt spawning, could some one please tell me why.

AGM currently spawns according to PST time. If you are showing up according to server time and it's not spawning, you are missing it because your server isn't a Pacific time zone server.

AGM currently spawns according to PST time. If you are showing up according to server time and it's not spawning, you are missing it because your server isn't a Pacific time zone server.
This.

Furthermore, do know that it's possible to realm-hop with your 90 friends if they're from another server or crzed-server-group (basically cross-realm as a party to another server not cross-realmed with yours) to get multiple arena masters at that time, as the chests despawn 5 min after they're available to be opened.

Thanks for the responses everyone, this will save me a lot of time trying to figure out chest spawns in the future. I have all I needed to know out of this thread, but im sure it could help somebody else. Once again sorry about making this a thread, and not posting it in the Q & A thread, but as i said i needed the answer quickly, and I wasnt sure how fast it would be answered in the Q&A thread.

as the chests despawn 5 min after they're available to be opened.

My experience is that the despawning time is more likely to be 20-25min. So lots of time to farm multiple servers.
I always farm AGM with the help of my p2p-DKs and I get 6-10 pieces every 3 hours. RP-PVE servers (esp. french, spanish) are the most promising.

chests seem to have btw 5 and 46min despawn time, and ive seen opened chests go after over 30 and non openened go after 6-7

Users who are viewing this thread