Aggramar preamdes

Is it possible to link my old p2p account with my f2p account? cause I think the battletag of an f2p account is useless right?

Is it possible to link my old p2p account with my f2p account? cause I think the battletag of an f2p account is useless right?

yes it is, go into account page thingy and somewhere in there it says "merge accounts".

@junoo, you haz mine ma julie <3

I had to delete some aggressive posts and replies. Please post only on-topic.

This post is for grouping up and having fun in BG's,not for winning them but enjoying them with ppl whom you talk to in chat and see jumping on your screen,Aggramar community doesn't farm or play honorless-if some new scrubs decide to do that we just ban them from the f2p chat !

This post is for grouping up and having fun in BG's,not for winning them but enjoying them with ppl whom you talk to in chat and see jumping on your screen,Aggramar community doesn't farm or play honorless-if some new scrubs decide to do that we just ban them from the f2p chat !

I agree with this. I can't speak for all aggramar players, but in our group BGs we have never played HKs over objective. If I am at the GY or mid, I am simply preventing enemy team players from reaching our base to pick to flag, however if they do manage to pick it, I'm going after EFC asap, no exceptions. We never leave the flag uncapped to farm HKs.

I agree, the reason why I group up with friends is not to stomp bgs, farm HKs or anything, I simply enjoy 20-24 a lot more when I am grouped with nice people to chat with. I barely even solo que, because it's boring to play alone.

Just wanna add that I enjoy a tight loss over a 3-0 stomp any day. And I believe so do most aggramar people, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to see any of you in battlegrounds sadly, whilst i am the plague by rolling into the bracket as 24 i would love to have more people to play with via real-id, after all who wouldn't want a wind walker monk with a parachute cloak speedcapping a flag!

Jackxoxo#2810

Hope to see some of you in the near future

Did I hear well? That you've got a windwalker monk with parachute?
Count me in :p

Edit: Of course, even if I have my ftp merged with the p2p account battle.net is not active on my ftp, just tried to add a battletag and nada. I had a beautiful dream for a moment. Just ignore me, I'm crying in my corner, forever alone... *insert sappy melodramatic song*. Stupid Blizzard.

If there is a way to add people that I'm unaware of please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juno is atm pretty inactive with 20-24, but I'm still getting group ques up when I que on my 20 (mostly at times when 19s dont pop, so before ~19 on weekdays when I'm on, and later after midnight sometimes), and usually I have a spot or two left on the group when I que due to not finding enough people. I'm on Draenor, though, but I can still invite people from aggramar even if they aren't on realID or I can't see them :) So you can whisp me for my realID (my list is atm full but I can find some inactive people to remove), and we'll get some group ques going =)

Done premades so far two times with 9 ppl 2 p2p 20s and 7 f2ps and a few premades with 3-6 ppl

I'm on Draenor, though, but I can still invite people from aggramar even if they aren't on realID or I can't see them :) So you can whisp me for my realID (my list is atm full but I can find some inactive people to remove), and we'll get some group ques going =)

Problem: I'm on Well of Eternity. When I rolled my toon I didn't think too much about servers, but now i'm regretting it... Methinks I will have to reroll in Agrammar a p2p toon then, to solve the problem, even if I'm really fond of my little Ill.
Nonetheless I sent you a battletag request.

are these premades only avaliable to horde? and you guys run with p2ps?
If so I might even make a toon on EU just to destroy alliance there aswell

Users who are viewing this thread