Advise on a good class to twink? Please help.

Necrotics

Legend
I need some advise on a class that would do rather well as a twink. My two main thoughts were either a hunter(which we all know dominates in pvp and always has and always will.) Or a druid, maybe Resto since bg's are always in need of healers. I thought about paladin but I don't really want to seeing I've seen a lot of paladin twinks out there. So any ideas/advise? Thanks all.

I need some advise on a class that would do rather well as a twink. My two main thoughts were either a hunter(which we all know dominates in pvp and always has and always will.) Or a druid, maybe Resto since bg's are always in need of healers. I thought about paladin but I don't really want to seeing I've seen a lot of paladin twinks out there. So any ideas/advise? Thanks all.

For dps class warriors, rogues, ele shams, and boomkin Druids are good. But don't let people tell you what is good. It is all about your playstyle just experiment and see what fits your playstyle.

Also for healers resto Druids and holy pallies are good.

Which bracket you're playing in matters. There's 1s, 10s, 19s(?), F2P, 20-24s, 70s, 80s, 85s, etc. I advise choosing a bracket before comparing classes. For example, Shadow Priests are not really an option for damage at level 10-20s, but undoubtably is at level 24+.

Furthermore, make sure there's some activity at a bracket when BiS, or risk investing gold, $, and/or /played time into a twink only to find yourself in a dead, or inactive, bracket. The bracket forums give an idea on the activities themselves as well, like raiding is not an option for low-level brackets, etc.

Checking each class' damage may be nonobvious unless you're in that bracket, but you can count how many utilities (heals, CCs, pets, pet utilities, gap closers/makers, mobility, etc, etc. Hard casts? Instants? etc.) each class has by just looking at their list of abilities, and list/count and think (not meant to endorse Shadow Priests, but merely an example). See if you can do more with *insert class* than just spam that single keybind, or can make (even situational) plays.

-------------------------

It's all about how good you can play a class as said.
To a degree, though class/spec still matters. Like, a experienced PvP player won't make much plays as a fury warrior in F2P/20-24s (sure, make use of charges or racials, beyond that though...).

Furthermore, the kinds of plays one can make are directly dependent on whether or not that kind of play is within a class' capability.

Like, for F2Ps, only shamans can use purge, or anything like this (for even more than merely punting foes off cliffs, like peeling FCs, punting a DPS/healer out of LoS of target-to-kill, etc.).

-------------------------

To a degree, though class/spec still matters. Like, a experienced PvP player won't make much plays as a fury warrior in F2P/20-24s (sure, make use of charges or racials, beyond that though...).

Furthermore, the kinds of plays one can make are directly dependent on whether or not that kind of play is within a class' capability.

Like, for F2Ps, only shamans can use purge, or anything like this (for even more than merely punting foes off cliffs, like peeling FCs, punting a DPS/healer out of LoS of target-to-kill, etc.).

I would disagree if you cant play a huntard for crap but you do great on a ret pally then go ret pally. You dont ask an elephant to climb a tree and you dont ask a leopard to fly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Users who are viewing this thread