Active EU servers?

Ripperz

Legend
After almost two years abstinence from the 19 bracket (due to character levelling to 20 :( ), Balnazzar as well as having little or no twink community, is generally dead as a server and I want to escape!
Any ideas on EU servers with a balanced server population and twinking community?

you copied my mogg so fu, also i think carebears are recuriting :D which is Draenor. You can also try SSDD @ Aggramar.

Yeah it was ha... well it's annoying cos i've got three level 20 twinks now with Riding turtle and grandfathered gear! None of which I can resolve :(

Yeah it was ha... well it's annoying cos i've got three level 20 twinks now with Riding turtle and grandfathered gear! None of which I can resolve :(

hmm what classes and would you sell em?

Got a bloodelf level 20 mage (GF gear) a 19 rogue on hellscream, 19 hunter balnazzar and 20 rogue on balnazzar (GF gear)
Meh... can't say I would, kinda wanna hold on to them in hope that they will one day be able to be resolved, and if not atleast transfer some of the trivial, yet valuable gear across to a more useful character...

Got a bloodelf level 20 mage (GF gear) a 19 rogue on hellscream, 19 hunter balnazzar and 20 rogue on balnazzar (GF gear)
Meh... can't say I would, kinda wanna hold on to them in hope that they will one day be able to be resolved, and if not atleast transfer some of the trivial, yet valuable gear across to a more useful character...

20-bracket is active these days. Btw if you feel like getting rid of that mage, give me a PM :D

DRAMA i seen it first, but srsly give me a shout if you ever wonna sell the 20 rogue, id just put it in the 20-24 bracket :)

Users who are viewing this thread