Active Brackets.

Luna

Legend
Anyone know a good active bracket with both sides balanced?

19 bracket is starting to get boring and I'm looking for a change.

<3
<

The 49's bracket are one of the few mid-level brackets that have survived.

Games are fun and fast paced, but burst is a higher than what you would see at 70.

80 is also active

80 is also active

Played a fury warrior @ 80 for a day or two, chained throne of the tides and blackrock caverns, reforged everything to mastery, jumped into a battleground, grabbed berserker, popped cooldowns, womped a warlock for a 131k raging blow.

But really, 70 is very active, and 80 is becoming even more so.

Played a fury warrior @ 80 for a day or two, chained throne of the tides and blackrock caverns, reforged everything to mastery, jumped into a battleground, grabbed berserker, popped cooldowns, womped a warlock for a 131k raging blow.

But really, 70 is very active, and 80 is becoming even more so.

that might happen 4/10 times. but 80 is balanced...cuz other classes will blow you up

and also b/c H and A is balanced healer and damage wise. and ques pop all day every day. its fun if youre willing to lvl up an 80

I have toons at 19, 70, and 80. I play a rogue at 70 and its still boring. Frost mages with tazik are retarded. 80 is pretty balenced imo, slower bg pops though.

Give F2P a shot, that's what I'm doing. The community seems to be rather established on AP and you can play comfortably without feeling bad for paying Blizzard for pure mediocrity.

Hmm

19s is fun but has long Qs, 24s are hella fun with instant qs 29s don't pop, 39s don't pop, 49s don't pop, 59s don't pop, 60-64s have long Qs but the bgs can be fun, 70s have nice Q times but frost mages rape everything and 80-84 isn't a half bad bracket. I've played all and I stayed in the 24 bracket.

19s is fun but has long Qs, 24s are hella fun with instant qs 29s don't pop, 39s don't pop, 49s don't pop, 59s don't pop, 60-64s have long Qs but the bgs can be fun, 70s have nice Q times but frost mages rape everything and 80-84 isn't a half bad bracket. I've played all and I stayed in the 24 bracket.

Debby knows best.

Poor idiote twinker holding on to wut little he has left

Because people only play in one bracket? Or because having scheduled game nights means a bracket's been "almost dead" for 10 months?
<

Several good suggestions so far in this thread. Is there anything more specific in what you're looking for, Luna? Each bracket has its own pros and cons.

Users who are viewing this thread