About trollin'.

Rayu

OG
If you don't care, don't post. Repetitively posting /care-responses will result in a ban, I'm not going to close every topic that has this kind of flame. Show some respect for others. Thanks.

Rayu

No offence but wouldn't this be better in The Tavern or somewhere else, since it applies to every section of the forums?

I chose to post here since it's really the only place I ever post, but I'll move it to the Tavern.

/care

el oh el oh el

seriously though, there go half my posts. probably for the better though.

op is a fgt

Rayu said:
If you don't care, don't post. Repetitively posting /care-responses will result in a ban, I'm not going to close every topic that has this kind of flame. Show some respect for others. Thanks.

Rayu

Umm interesting Stuff Brah, seriously, Love!

Kítty said:
Old

/Yawn

Go time your cds better v ryrith

Ha, he took the first duel we ever made where i did ... nothing but he tought it's worht putting in a video even if i told him not to do. dont blame me, blame ryrith. We had srs duels later where he had to reset all the time getting his ass whupped.

Zimt the Diplomat said:
Ha, he took the first duel we ever made where i did ... nothing but he tought it's worht putting in a video even if i told him not to do. dont blame me, blame ryrith. We had srs duels later where he had to reset all the time getting his ass whupped.

[video=youtube;4zLlIdZikDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread