AAARRRGGGGHHH! Dungeons.

If it's not losing need rolls repeatedly to newbies who are just passing through, or who roll for cloth as a feral, it's bastard tanks in Stockades who skip straight to Hogger then leave.

Would anyone else like to make some twink only dungeon groups so we can speed-farm dungeons a bit more productively?

I'm sick of getting top DPS as the healer, and would like to go a bit faster ;)

(At least I'm getting my 16 slot bags out of it)

I'm on Horde, so I haven't really bumped into any F2P twinks yet which sucks so I have been living off quest rewards and random drops. So if anyone wants to roll Horde I would be more than happy to heal instance runs.

~Zuty

Yasueh said:
If it's not losing need rolls repeatedly to newbies who are just passing through, or who roll for cloth as a feral, it's bastard tanks in Stockades who skip straight to Hogger then leave.

Would anyone else like to make some twink only dungeon groups so we can speed-farm dungeons a bit more productively?

I'm sick of getting top DPS as the healer, and would like to go a bit faster ;)

(At least I'm getting my 16 slot bags out of it)

If your healer you could say you need a drop that way or you wont heal. They cant kick you either (normally) because of the "can not be kicked for xx minutes" thingy (short instance)

GL

I feel ya, I lost so many rolls to retards. In the end I just decided to go try solo bosses for the last couple pieces I needed. Took a while but it was worth it.

Got all my 16 slot bags now aswell :D

add dragonscurse to your friends list if your horde or aerie peak and ill run you through a instance or help organize a group on f2p. My druid is dragoncharm add her as well

Zuty said:
I'm on Horde, so I haven't really bumped into any F2P twinks yet which sucks so I have been living off quest rewards and random drops. So if anyone wants to roll Horde I would be more than happy to heal instance runs.

~Zuty

location? lol

If my group skips a boss I usually remind them and if they keep going I afk. I don't bail after bosses I need, like some people. So I find my rebuttal acceptable. As for being outrolled on loot I haven't had too much of a problem, especially since I am farming rep on my rogue. I ran ~20 dungeons without wearing a tabard on my rogue. :( I need a wolf like my 80 did.

i get kicked out of 80% dungeons i join because i dont let the tanks pull

CIHC said:
location? lol

Aerie Peak. Isn't that where everyone is? lol

And now I have my main on here to help people. Just add Zuty if you are Horde on Aerie Peak.

~Zuty

good to know, I just started my horde shaman and mage, Lazerwolf and Lazerhawk, not sure which one I'm going to work on first. Probably get them both up to 20 and then gear one. Anybody know what would be more beneficial for team games, a CC mage or a resto sham? For the record I've played a mage at 29 and 39 extensively, so I'm pretty well versed in the art of wizardry.

Haha, I have been pulling on my mage. Some people are way slow. One time a tank got mad and left. Didn't really slow us down much. :p

ppl are always asking me why are you pulling? i tell them b/c your slow and need to move faster. i sometime let them almost die then heal them to full lol

Yeah, the few WC and SFK runs I did we had a Mage pulling because the tank basically would go AFK. The tank was unfortunately the leader and kicked the Mage, that's when I noticed a drop in damage. **Shakes head in disapproval**

Not even hard to do some of the bosses I noticed. I slap Renew on the MT and can walk away until the fight is over. And that's in crap gear with a crap tank; just a good amount of DPS.

~Zuty

Users who are viewing this thread