A Look Back .....

Syphilis

Legend
So I recently repaired a computer I had 2-3 years ago, and was surprised to see all the screenshots and even a few fraps vids of myself. I was looking through them and cringed. It was some nice insight to see how many mistakes and wrong strats i had in arena. Its amazing to look back and think "Shit if the old me faced the new me he would get WRECKED".

Nostalgia always gets me T_T

Anyone else see some stories, pictures, videos, or footage of themselves from awhile back and laugh or cringe ? This includes wow, real life, or any other games you have played. Leave comments/screenies below !

Last edited by a moderator:
my first twink, a disc? priest with under 1000 hp and mana, 1-9 keybinds, and working with 21000 latency. pretty cringe worthy all around
WoWScrnShot_012709_162032.jpg

I think I have starcraft brood war replays that show me playing fast money maps, turtling behind a shell of photon canons, and going mass carrier.

Sadly, i did not take screenshots....

When WoW servers went down what did you do?(considering they went down for A LONG TIME and A LOT back then, a day+, anyone remember the christmas update of 04?I think i was refunded at least 3 days of gametime, as far as i can remember)

When World of warcraft servers are abandoned(usually down)You...had to...play...HALO TWO

I spent over 300 hours in that game, and i am not even kidding. Any of you remember classic slayer matches in 16 player lockout?I stil remember every damn weapon spawn in that map.Or every grenade jump.....or Coagulation CTF...oh, dont even get me started there.Across the map brute shot kills, i knew like every single sniping spot....i still hear that dreadful humming "uuummmm" from that noob plasma pistol/BR combo.

Perhaps i should power up my old xbox console, and insert that scratched halo 2 cd which god knows how many people borrowed. That "Bungie" logo startup sound.....brings so much memories...THIS SOUND Halo 2 - Bungie Logo - YouTube

Sadly, i did not take screenshots....

When WoW servers went down what did you do?(considering they went down for A LONG TIME and A LOT back then, a day+, anyone remember the christmas update of 04?I think i was refunded at least 3 days of gametime, as far as i can remember)

When World of warcraft servers are abandoned(usually down)You...had to...play...HALO TWO

I spent over 300 hours in that game, and i am not even kidding. Any of you remember classic slayer matches in 16 player lockout?I stil remember every damn weapon spawn in that map.Or every grenade jump.....or Coagulation CTF...oh, dont even get me started there.Across the map brute shot kills, i knew like every single sniping spot....i still hear that dreadful humming "uuummmm" from that noob plasma pistol/BR combo.

Perhaps i should power up my old xbox console, and insert that scratched halo 2 cd which god knows how many people borrowed. That "Bungie" logo startup sound.....brings so much memories...THIS SOUND Halo 2 - Bungie Logo - YouTube

miss these days :(

Ahhh remember doing semi-decent arenas with no communication. Man some people are just 100% on the same page with you and synergize so well....
discferal2s.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072410_143433.jpg

Some wpvp 40 v 55..
WoWScrnShot_070910_204554.jpg

LOL Rp battles vs. other faction
WoWScrnShot_070910_193205.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread