A good server for 60's

Finishing up my 60 monk, and I really don't think that Sen'jin is going to work out for much longer. Looking for a new server, preferably with a small 60's community to transfer to. Here are my parameters:

PvP Realm (PvPing in Hellfire Peninsula is a bit harder on a PvE server)
Decently high population
Little to no queue times

Seeing as 60's don't seem to have a server in the same way that 19's had Bleeding Hollow, it would be cool to start some things up on said server.

There really isnt any server to roll on for 60s since the bracket is pretty much dead. However there are servers with twinks in other brackets like argent dawn and the servers its crossed with but as for specific 60s servers there aren't really any.

darkspear has the highest amount of active 60s with lots of players to kill while leveling in hellfire id suggest you check it out

I've looked into Darkspear, and my one issue with it is the faction imbalance, seeing as I mostly play horde... I suppose I could play Alliance if it means I get to raid...

I can't speak for their recent activity, but Draka/Suramar were both pretty big on level 60s when Screams of the Past was up and running. I heard a rumor they shut down, but it might be worth checking out. I know that's where I'll be leveling my 60s from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread