A Fond Farewell

All,

I've decided to move up to either the 39's or the 49's, and just played my last Warsong Gulch before I level. To any of you on the Bloodlust Battlegroup that I've played with or against, I adore you all. It was certainly frustrating at times, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. Alas, this character is intended to be my eventual main and I decided it was time to move on.

Final stats:

Time played this level:

5 Days, 20 Hours, 13 Minutes

29 Protection Paladin Flag Carrier

11/12 Master of Warsong Guch

Revered with Silverwing Sentinels

181 out of 273 Warsong Gulch matches won (no premades)

346 Flag Captures

126 Flag Returns

5032 HK's

I know I was a bit secretive about my gear, as I'm moving on, I can make that available to others if they'd like it - there aren't a ton of Prot Paladin FC's anymore it seems, so happy to help if you're serious about it.

Good luck to the rest of 29's, and I hope 3.2 treats you well. Enjoy your upcoming mounts.

With Love,

Kaanaa

<leveling gear>

Silver Hand

Good luck, and have fun :)

skniwtgnidnuf said:
badlust is known for 39s, so I'd go that route if I were u

I agree with WTSCrit 100%. Bloodlust 39s are a blast. (don't ask how I know) I personally prefer 39 over 49. I have never really done 29s though, but it sounds as if you've already made your choice to move up.

good luck, though why not reroll and keep the twink at 29? i can't imagine moving up to the next bracket on a twink i'd already worked so hard on.

Users who are viewing this thread