A Dream of Balanced PvP

I had the greatest dream. A battle in Warsong with no 24s and every class was balanced. Two mages? Even an Elemental Shaman!!! Only 1 hunter and his conc shot had a 30 sec cd. Then again there was a level 20 DK so I guess it was a crazy dream, but if it existed I think Id actually buy that game.

It can be done, just not on Blizzard's servers, because while their PR department will make all the right noises to placate any angry players and give the false hope that it'll all be fixed 'in the next expansion', they won't make anything more than a token effort when it comes to actually balancing classes for PvP, even at endgame.

My dream of BGs includes player made maps, and a much reduced grind to get BiS. Let the grinding be for mog sets, instead of a major competitive advantage ;)

don't get your hopes up. p2p's lvl through this bracket in a few dungeons, or a few quests. blizz isn't gonna make any balance changes. just gotta accept it for what it is. hopefully mop will balance it a bit, or at least make more classes viable.

Users who are viewing this thread