a change to help the bracket

seeing how all movement speed buff abilities are being moved to level 16 i think it would help balance and make the bracket a bit more interesting if they moved all level 20 abilities to level 16. any one agree? it would give locks succy, rogues crip, shaman would get frost shock, and i think pallies and shaman would get their quick lesser heals. sounds good to me just wondering what every one else thinks.

TwinkorDie said:
seeing how all movement speed buff abilities are being moved to level 16 i think it would help balance and make the bracket a bit more interesting if they moved all level 20 abilities to level 16. any one agree? it would give locks succy, rogues crip, shaman would get frost shock, and i think pallies and shaman would get their quick lesser heals. sounds good to me just wondering what every one else thinks.

Worst idea I've ever heard in a long time. No offense, but giving shamans frost shock and lesser healing would be like giving them a gun.

Oh yeah, and hunters dual wielding and frost trap? The only thing that this would do really is help rogues.

well, right there you just stated 2 shammy buffs from doing this, which they are already getting one. locks dont need a succy, they get dots :p, and rogues, i could see giving rogues poisons, but not much else, rogues are getting it hard in 3.2.

EDIT: This would also give warriors dual wield, along with hunters, more agility to them, as if they dont already have enough.

Kahr said:
well, right there you just stated 2 shammy buffs from doing this, which they are already getting one. locks dont need a succy, they get dots :p, and rogues, i could see giving rogues poisons, but not much else, rogues are getting it hard in 3.2.

EDIT: This would also give warriors dual wield, along with hunters, more agility to them, as if they dont already have enough.

No, dual wielding +22 int on two Cruel Barbs is what I would be scared of.

Duckhunt said:
No, dual wielding +22 int on two Cruel Barbs is what I would be scared of.

heh, either way, hunters are very scary thing for a 19 dps warrior. maybe ill get lucky with 3.2 and the majority of the hunters will stay in AotC so i can just use a thrown weapon and daze the hell out of them :D

make brackets 11-20 21-30 and stuff would make things more interesting, as for balance...

well with 3.2 changes it is evident blizzard does not consider twinks when they are talking about balance changes.

Kusakari said:
make brackets 11-20 21-30 and stuff would make things more interesting, as for balance...

well with 3.2 changes it is evident blizzard does not consider twinks when they are talking about balance changes.

for some reason, blizzard gave us the oppurtunity to use enchants to do this, and now they are trying to take it back? :p

anymore nowadays all they care about is balance at 80 and how fast you can get to 80 (10% boa shoulders increase, recruit a friend, and now all this movement crap)

Kahr said:
anymore nowadays all they care about is balance at 80 and how fast you can get to 80 (10% boa shoulders increase, recruit a friend, and now all this movement crap)

my theory is that all blizz cares about is leveling characters to 80 as fast as possible. The impact on the twink world doesn't really matter to them.

Omgimarogue said:
my theory is that all blizz cares about is leveling characters to 80 as fast as possible. The impact on the twink world doesn't really matter to them.

my point exactly. i just wish they would leave us alone from now on. :(

Users who are viewing this thread