+8agi +13sta +20attack Aquamarine Signet of the Monkey

voxxy

OG
Title Says it all, I found this one of kind ring on the auction house a year ago and haven't equipped it. Sine I'm leaving the game I'm willing to sell it for gold on the barthilas horde server. Leave a message or send a PM in game to Skirge (on horde barthilas server)

Doffe said:
Is it real? o.o

Nah , its more than likely one of those GM restored items that give the same stats as a normal one when equipped , but they show odd stats etc.

Worth the same as any normal monkey ring.

Yep Mortox is right, similar thing happened to me with a pair of eagle feet which gave me 13/8 stats instead of 8/8 stats!

These restored items are completely useless. Not only do they not give you the extra stats, they dont give you any stats at all, including the ones they are supposed to give.

If you want it to look pretty in your bank, then go ahead and buy it, but if you want something that actually gives you stats, get the normal ring.

Has anyone ever had any luck with getting these botched GM restored items actually fixed? For instance my Gbank got cleaned out a while back and when I got my green lenses back they were of the bear/monkey/eagle instead of the fire damage and shadow power ones that I actually lost. They even have rediculous stats too like 18 str 19 stam 28 stam lol.

Outofspace said:
Has anyone ever had any luck with getting these botched GM restored items actually fixed? For instance my Gbank got cleaned out a while back and when I got my green lenses back they were of the bear/monkey/eagle instead of the fire damage and shadow power ones that I actually lost. They even have rediculous stats too like 18 str 19 stam 28 stam lol.

Iv actually been thinking about this since meadow ring of eluding was changed to the 12 dodgerating. If an itm has a random stat and you delete it, you get it back with a random stat, dosnt need to be the same u had. Never tried it though since I got the rings right after anyways but it would be nice to check. If you get wired looking stuff, you could ask a new GM to fix them.

However, sadly, we probably cant get green lens of stamina anymore since its no longer included in the random stats. Worth a try though IMO^^:D

Users who are viewing this thread