85 rogue - Lhakaz's Missing Ribspreader vs. Mantid Sky Reaver

Floatie

Legend
Hi guys, normally I'm assassination but I decided to try out combat because I got Mantid Sky Reaver and I was wondering if any of y'all have compared these two weapons.

So far I've done a couple dummy tests doing 2x Lhakazs vs MH Lhak and OH Mantid and it's extremely close. Like within 1-2k dps. Averaging around 50k dps with both.

I don't love archaeology and I'm going to have to get another 90 before I get a 2nd Mantid to try 2x Mantid vs 2x Lhak, but once I do that I'll let y'all know how that goes :)

Do y'all think getting 2 mantids is worth it?

Here's my armory if you care. It's not perfect yet and I'm more reforged and such for assassination not combat right now.
Adhene @ Sargeras - Community - World of Warcraft

Hi guys, normally I'm assassination but I decided to try out combat because I got Mantid Sky Reaver and I was wondering if any of y'all have compared these two weapons.

So far I've done a couple dummy tests doing 2x Lhakazs vs MH Lhak and OH Mantid and it's extremely close. Like within 1-2k dps. Averaging around 50k dps with both.

I don't love archaeology and I'm going to have to get another 90 before I get a 2nd Mantid to try 2x Mantid vs 2x Lhak, but once I do that I'll let y'all know how that goes :)

Do y'all think getting 2 mantids is worth it?

Here's my armory if you care. It's not perfect yet and I'm more reforged and such for assassination not combat right now.
Adhene @ Sargeras - Community - World of Warcraft

How about Fists for combat?

Fist of Fate - Item - World of Warcraft

Pretty sure Splosion could help you out with this problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Item Comparison Tool - World of Warcraft

Short version is always MH the reaver. Long version is dual-wield, since 21+ ilevels is worth a huge amount more than the lost crit and AP from agility (since you gain a ton of weapon dps and secondaries), even in the offhand. Combat likes weapon dps more than the other specs.

Users who are viewing this thread