85 bis lists/armories (?) [Pve]

Lafdet

Legend
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone happens to have some bis lists for instanced content for level 85s such as raids/dungeons that would be accurate even after the changes that came with WoD. For example if any t13 set bonuses are worth taking over some of the world drops in pandaria etc. Any class' set would be appreciated as I pretty much have one of each spec at least, or if it's just adequate to go to wowhead and input stat weights + look at best /highest ilevel piece of gear and totally ignore set bonuses? Cheers.

I'm not sure. I normally use the 397 gear if it has more gem slots, then the 410 armor for a 2 piece set on my dk.

in MoP i went full epic pve tryhard on my twinks i dont really play anymore.. heres a few links.. maybe they can help ya? just let me know

Lock PvE BIS (this was in mop might be different now): Infinityaidx @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft

COMBAT rogue BIS (this was in mop might be different now): Sapthehealer @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft (if going sub just replace haste gems) (my OH is glaive.. but obviously you know that would be the offhand Leg dagger.. and 2nd trinket is the haste one

my other toons are in blues still.. and i know for a fact the gem slots are better so i won't bother linking them

Thanks for the answers, first of all. The armories did help out some, though question about sub: Isn't mastery better than haste currently, at least brief simming said so (85 character) I could be wrong.

Also about instanced dps: "If you're not entirely sure WHY instanced DPS is different from base or outside DPS, please read this - WoD Squish Buff Information 16/10/14 - Pastebin.com"

For example at 430ilevel you do about 35% more damage than at 410 (Using mop blues) which is why I'm wondering if people sacrifice some ilevel for set bonuses and on which classes it's worth it. Also after WoD gear is being funny, some ilevel 226 pieces from ulduar have better stats/more or equal amount of sockets as 410ilevel DS HC piece. Thus why the ilevel matters even more. CHeers.

My 85 warrior. Incorrect gem in hands and one of the gems in waist.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Baelo/advanced

Im not really sure what the difference between instanced and world is? As far as i can see, gear with gems get higher stats in all cases. But does this change in instanced? i have no idea. Im mainly focused on PvP

Sunlutes are pretty much outa the game now since mop Bmah went away, right? Sick toon! Don't level if that's the case!

heres my feral set from mop. dont think it was bis last game, and still havent played wod yet so no idea about bis now. but i also preferred balance which im shocked i didnt log in since i had just recently gotten my legendary staff before having to quit

Users who are viewing this thread