EU [80] <Wrath of the Twinks> ArgentDawn-EU

rohvaldson

Veteran
Everyone, get in here!

Me (GrumpyKrof#2412) and Antoninne-ArgentDawn are ex-members of <Ante Amanthe> (a dead level 70 twink guild). We decided to leave, level up to 80 and settle here for a few months. Let's see, if we can get a level 80 twink guild going.

Who and what are we looking for:
- you
- moar twinks
- moar raids
- moar bgs
- moar achivements
- moar Herald of the Titans

Rules:
- no post-wotlk gear in raids
- no heirlooms in raids
- no post-wotlk enchants in raids
- no level 80+ chars in guild
- additional rules may be added

How to GET IN HERE:
- add and whisper me @ GrumpyKrof#2412
- whisper me @ Rohvaldson-ArgentDawn

Daily active members:
- 1 hunter (Rohvaldson)
- 1 holy priest (Antoninne)
- 1 prot paladin (Tajkun)
- 1 all-spec paladin (Luhizzle)
- 1 mage (Frostynome)

Discord (will be used when there's enough people):
https://discord.gg/dnHUkKx

Last edited:
Me and Antoninne made some raids happen with Ante Amanthe a few weeks ago, but the interest faded quickly. We want the guild to last a few months and then we'll continue leveling, making a few months long stops in each expansion. :) If we catch up to bigger twinking guild, we'll merge with them.

Me and Antoninne made some raids happen with Ante Amanthe a few weeks ago, but the interest faded quickly. We want the guild to last a few months and then we'll continue leveling, making a few months long stops in each expansion. :) If we catch up to bigger twinking guild, we'll merge with them.
What twink guilds lol? AD only has one twink guild thats remotely active and even then they are just the same 5 people playing in the 60 guild.

Your not going to merge with another guild due to there not being any.

There's a guild that was doing 80 and progressed to Cata. I'm trying to remember the name and they are probably close to progressing to MoP. Also...there are more people than 5 playing in <Deck me out> - the 60 guild you are talking about.

You need some optimism in your life, mr. lemon.
[doublepost=1509297601,1508433819][/doublepost]first guild heroic dungeon completed :) join us!
[doublepost=1509573570][/doublepost]Still hoping you join us :)

We 4-manned the Arachnid Quarter (10) and Plague Quarter (10) today. We'll start droping some ilvls when there's more of us.

Users who are viewing this thread