80 Holy pally help

Triar

Legend
I just recently leveled my 70 twink paladin to 80 and was wondering what i should do as holy. Should i go for all wrathful gear or just the main set with cata off-pieces? any help is greatly appreciated :)

Triar said:
I just recently leveled my 70 twink paladin to 80 and was wondering what i should do as holy. Should i go for all wrathful gear or just the main set with cata off-pieces? any help is greatly appreciated :)

So many holy pala questions are answered each day just have a quick search :p, But imo use full wrathful for arena, 5 set wrath and a few offbits for bgs. Fill the other parts with cata gear ofc. Make sure to pick up witching hourglass if you're not an alchemist.

As a holy pally you don't really have to get full 5/5 Wrathful gear being as if you stack mastery (which is incredibly annoying) you could roll with 4/5 and straight Cata off pieces... my frost DK with weapon and trinkets proced, can't even scratch my brothers 80 paladin due to the damn mastery shields haha Be prepared for a lot of QQing and hate tells ;D

Users who are viewing this thread