80-84 Hunter question

Lilbomb

Legend
Ok, so i'm leveling up from 69 through BG's only. I'm about to hit 80. What is the good gear for me to get so i'll be set up at 84? Is it through dungeons? What gear should I get at 80? Or am i just kinda screwed till I hit 81?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Lil

Dude at 84 hunter can kill but it's no fun if there is never a challenge so don't be gay and roll with the 80's

just filter on wowhead for ilvl 333 mail gear that has agility on it. or 325 or w/e to 333 probably

Thank you for all the reply's.

Falkor- Just read a post you replied to on PvP at 80. Good information there. I read how you said that most 84's aren't going to take the time

to go into the dungeons and get the gear. For me, I will definately go all the way, i've been playing since 2004 and sometimes the game gets a bit boring. So this is a way for me to keep it exciting, kinda like a goal to achieve.

I did the Wowhead search and found a lot of 333 gear from dungeons. I think i'll go that route and see what happens.

Thanks again for the info!!

If you have any other info you think i'll need for an 84 Hunter please let me know. Thanks!

Lil

Man rolling an 84 automatically means you will be hated by the bracket, why not go 80?

Unfortunately I had already hit 81 and am almost 82 now...... didn't think about it in time i guess.

Shermaan said:
Man rolling an 84 automatically means you will be hated by the bracket, why not go 80?

maybe in the eu....us americans are a lot more tolerant h3h3h

Lilbomb said:
Unfortunately I had already hit 81 and am almost 82 now...... didn't think about it in time i guess.

Ah well, atleast you didn't level past 80 with the intention of going 84, lol

Yeah, I guess after thinking about it I should have stoped, but since I passed it already and can't go back i'll see what fun I can have at 84 before possibly hitting 85.

I already have 3 85's so i'm over that for the moment ya know?

I have an 81 hunter twink, MM I can get nearly 27k aimed shots followed by 25-27k chim shot, as BM, it's more faceroll than s3/s4, nearly 30k kill commands

Lilbomb said:
Yeah, I guess after thinking about it I should have stoped, but since I passed it already and can't go back i'll see what fun I can have at 84 before possibly hitting 85.

I already have 3 85's so i'm over that for the moment ya know?

Just play at 84, who cares what other people say. As long as you're not a jerk to others as you're owning the lvl 80s, then most people probably wont care.

Users who are viewing this thread