79 Rogue BiS?

Hey. Could someone help me out with a chardev for a 79 rogue, with all cata gear obtainable,

Saw a dk before, He had something like 35k hp, and ilevel of 285 ~ (Aka higher then all of hardmode icc gear )

Would like to know if there is something like that for rogues :)

funnyman said:
Go to AH, buy a bunch of cata greens. Buy two toxidunk daggers. Enchant your gear.

Profit ??

Why would you roll with a dagger that fast in MH? Thats just stupid. Roll with a , " Steelbender's Masteripiece"

Dutchman said:
Why would you roll with a dagger that fast in MH? Thats just stupid. Roll with a , " Steelbender's Masteripiece"

same dps though...and isnt dps all that matters for muti? for sub, and for wanting more procs if you choose a proc enchant, go steelbender but toxidunk is still pretty good. especially with that large chunk of expertise vs 4 hit rating and wasted mastery

Falkor said:
same dps though...and isnt dps all that matters for muti? for sub, and for wanting more procs if you choose a proc enchant, go steelbender but toxidunk is still pretty good. especially with that large chunk of expertise vs 4 hit rating and wasted mastery

......... Did U read muti tooltip? Or ambush/backstab tooltips? I was just starting to gain a little respect for u, now this?

Dutchman said:

I'm just messing around, no need to get your panties in a twist.

funnyman said:
I'm just messing around, no need to get your panties in a twist.

Im not at all haha, I could care less its just why give information and fuck somebody over when you dont know,

Gihipoxu said:
......... Did U read muti tooltip? Or ambush/backstab tooltips? I was just starting to gain a little respect for u, now this?

"higher dps dagger should be in the mainhand, regardless of speed. Because melee, instant poison, and envenom do far more damage than mutilate does, a faster weapon with a higher dps will boost dps significantly more than a slow dagger with lower dps.

The rule is to have at least one fast dagger with deadly poison (Doesn't matter which hand). The other dagger can either be fast or slow, but dps is more important"

comments like that is why ive believed that dps > speed for mh muti...course that could be outdated (or wrong) info...but iirc thats how it was during LK. course thats also mainly for pve..not sure if things would change too much for pvp tho..especially since muti is mitigated by armor and the ip and env arent, might as well get more of that for a bit lower muti damage.

Falkor said:
"higher dps dagger should be in the mainhand, regardless of speed. Because melee, instant poison, and envenom do far more damage than mutilate does, a faster weapon with a higher dps will boost dps significantly more than a slow dagger with lower dps.

The rule is to have at least one fast dagger with deadly poison (Doesn't matter which hand). The other dagger can either be fast or slow, but dps is more important"

comments like that is why ive believed that dps > speed for mh muti...course that could be outdated (or wrong) info...but iirc thats how it was during LK. course thats also mainly for pve..not sure if things would change too much for pvp tho..especially since muti is mitigated by armor and the ip and env arent, might as well get more of that for a bit lower muti damage.

Pve thread, the rogues I followed during wotlk, (Kalimist and Woundman) Always had double 1.8. In pve, yeah, I can link u my rogue with my 1.4 dagger right away I think Gatstabber @ Vashj - Game - World of Warcraft .

In pvp I used double 1.8 daggers. I highly doubt that has changed with 4.0.

PvE, having the fast MH with high DPS was idea. For PvP it was either Slow/Slow or Slow/Fast... Slow/Slow being the more common of the two from what I remember.

Gihipoxu said:
Pve thread, the rogues I followed during wotlk, (Kalimist and Woundman) Always had double 1.8. In pve, yeah, I can link u my rogue with my 1.4 dagger right away I think Gatstabber @ Vashj - Game - World of Warcraft .

In pvp I used double 1.8 daggers. I highly doubt that has changed with 4.0.

PvE 1.8 MH 1.4 Offhand was always best I raided as Mutilate and combat in wotlk had LoD and shizz.

Heroic Heavens fall and Heroic Lungbreaker which was bis.

PvP I used Heroic Heartpierce and wrathful gladiators dirk which is 1.8 and 1.4 I Liked the energy from heartpierce so ;o

generally the 1.4 is used to get your deadly poisons on faster so you can start envenoming faster = higher dps and once deadly is at 5stacks it turns into an instant poison ;o

but since you didnt use instant poison in arena it was wound mh/deadly oh to get poisons on faster.

Dutchman said:
Im not at all haha, I could care less its just why give information and fuck somebody over when you dont know,

I retract my previous statement, you didn't get mad like a 5 year old.

+respect for you.

interesting comment about dw h heavens fall (aka 1.8 speed) for pvp on the wowhead page

Users who are viewing this thread