70s(US) horde dominated?

Okay so i was playing a few games on my cousin's rogue i twinked him out (he doesn't really care about him any ways).

So i played about 13 games out of those games i have lost 2. One was SotA and EotS (i entered it when alliance was at 1600).

I may have just been lucky enough to be in games with competent players a lot or are alliance lacking Good players (i have seen a few people with <12K health or people with no resilience at all).

when i random que on my ally 70s i seem to win most games. just a toss up of whos on and what map i suppose

i have horde and alliance 70's the games flip flop back and forth. i qued random early today:

- alliance won 3 AV's in a row (was on my horde)

- alliance won 2 EOTS in a row (was on my horde)

- horde won SOTA (was on my horde)

- horde won AB (was on my horde)

- horde won 2 AV's in a row (was on my horde)

- horde won EOTS (was on my alliance)

- alliance won AV (was on my alliance)

the games are hard to predict. players styles and comp interactions on PUGs are hard to predict too.

AV at times horde goes defense on Galv, recapping towers, taking mines and alliance playing old BC style don't know what to do...fail and lose. Other times horde rush north and fail on O....D fails...and alliance wins. Drek and Vann rushes either way are fail, AV is not a 61-70 BG anymore, the BG is tuned 70-74 so getting the rush achieve is IMO not possible unless you have a 40 man premade.

some of the above screen shots somewhat show what i have been saying concerning mages. especially in the 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 BGs.....team with the most mages wins along with healers being second on determining outcomes more than any other classes. i was in a AV yesterday, Qtpockets was in it, i was late drop in rolling alliance we lost. horde had 4 mages and we had 2. right off the bat i was seeing in BG chat: WTF is the deal with mages, how are they 2-3 shotting me, look at the damage they are doing....etc etc. i clicked on the BG stats and mages were #1 thru #6 in damage and double on #7 on down. any classes that usually wrack up alot of damage is because the mages CCs and healers carrying them too

on my ally hunter, if i see we are mage and healer stacked better....i tend to keep my hunter near them and my damage is at that top too

Users who are viewing this thread