70 Twinks

Syber

Veteran
so is there still a thing for 70 twink currently makeing a rouge and i just want to pvp with a 70 the main game is boring used to be a mythic raider now want to have fun anyone know if this is still a thing???

so is there still a thing for 70 twink currently makeing a rouge and i just want to pvp with a 70 the main game is boring used to be a mythic raider now want to have fun anyone know if this is still a thing???
Could you specify region? Also there is quite a us 70 twink scene right now, with tournaments coming next month. If you are indeed US you can contact me if you’d like for help or invites to the community’s. Blackberryy#3875 Is my discord tag. Enjoy!

Could you specify region? Also there is quite a us 70 twink scene right now, with tournaments coming next month. If you are indeed US you can contact me if you’d like for help or invites to the community’s. Blackberryy#3875 Is my discord tag. Enjoy!
I just returned to the twink scene recently so i added you on disc. I have a 70 and 80 rogue :)

Users who are viewing this thread