70 Twink Guild Recruiting!!!!!

Silph

Legend
Hello, My character is Ctwo from the realm Twisting Nether. This Guild has been around for a very long time for the last few months.

The guild I've have started has over 46 70's Twinks in this guild.. The guild name is " The Stacked Deck." I'm wanting to expand on our number of 70's

in the guild so we can start running 70's only raids.. ( All 70 Raid's [ No 80's ] ). We currently run Sunwell Plateau, Black Temple, Hyjal Summit, etc.

We are wanting any classes and everyone.. It will always help in every way. We also do tons of arena's.. If we are able to get more people we will have 5-8 teams or more running for 3v3's where we will be able to compete with each other in arena's for 3v3's....

We are Needing: 2-4 Tanks

4-6 Heals

10-15 Dps

That is kinda our goal to recruit. If you are interested please message me either in-game on

the realm Twisting Nether. I will be on either of these toons Ctwo, Silph, Aono. I will be happy

to help you or answer any questions.. I will be also checking this forum daily/hourly to also be at

service.

Quick question, are you guys on capped accounts? (no WOTLK)

I am a horde 70 looking for a guild and I am 70 capped and already fairly geared just need a few odds and ends.

dont see why it'd matter if they're capped, but gl getting an answer since this was a fairly old post

Users who are viewing this thread