EU+US 70 Raids

Kisuké

Grandfathered
So I decided to try to enter ICC yesterday night, and sadly enough it didn't allow me to enter. I don't know if it's just for me but if anyone else had this happen to them, would be a downer for 70 ICC.

Also going to be trying to solo different raids on my 70 DK, seeing I have 57k and 75k with Vamp. I'll post again once I finish some progress.

Not possible to enter ICC anymore since WoD prepatch. ):
As for tbc soloing - It seems the legion prepatch has brought a pretty significant power boost to 70s, but I highly doubt you'll be taking down any raid bosses outside of karazhan.

Also going to be trying to solo different raids on my 70 DK, seeing I have 57k and 75k with Vamp. I'll post again once I finish some progress.

Dont attempt to solo a entire raid. Look for specific bosses that might be doable to solo. If you can outheal / absorb damage while still having enough dps to beat the raid boss prior to enrage shouldnt be that hard.

Examples such as Gruul, mother shahraz, Illidan. Gruul was soloed even in TBC by a rogue with 114% dodge. But good luck!

DK is probably one of the worse tanks for soloing with now that you can't just spam death strike anymore. They now rely more on avoiding damage rather than healing it up all the time.

Brewmaster or Guardian are likely to be much better.

Examples such as Gruul, mother shahraz, Illidan. Gruul was soloed even in TBC by a rogue with 114% dodge. But good luck!
Cool info but 100% irrelevant to the current situation. Right now it goes like this: karazhan pretty easily soloable by a surprising amount of classes/specs - every other raid completely impossible to solo (even a single boss)

Users who are viewing this thread