70 Hunter? Good or Bad?

Dye

OG
I am wanting to get into this bracket, and noticed I had a level 62 hunter I could level up and enjoy. I was wondering tho if hunters were good in this bracket? If not, why? Just looking for some insight as to what's doing great, poor, and just plain bad if possible. Tyvm for any tips!

It is enjoyable. If you don't just stack full brutal you will enjoy it quite a bit more. I am Brogurt US Altar of Storms. I love playing MM with my crocolisk. If you have any questions you can hit me up in game

well gear wise what works? and are we good? I remember reading earlier before cata that hunters were kinda raped over with the focus change with the pre cata patch. Just don't want to roll it if im going to be facerolled easily and be a laughing stock of a class.

and spec wise? marksman, survival, or BM? pro's cons? just want to get an insightful idea of how this class works at 70, and spec wise and stuff.

if someone could please answer my questions with a just straight up blunt answer that would be great. I am interested in completely decking out a twink for 70, and not gimping on the enchants like some people seem to be doign in this bracket. I want to know if hunters are good and effective, and if they are, what spec and gear, and if they aren't, what is atleast decent right now.

chardev 8 - Cataclysm Beta

That is a full PvE build, specced BM but can be anything really.

If you want some resilience I'd drop the neck, rings, a trinket (for heirloom pvp trinket), etc.

As Sweetea said, brutal geared does a lot lower damage, haste is a big focus gain and you need it.

is beast mastery the way to go? And i will be pvping not pveing, so why the heck would I want a pve build?

Ugarak said:
is beast mastery the way to go? And i will be pvping not pveing, so why the heck would I want a pve build?

You'll do a lot more damage in that PvE gear, at the sacrifice of some resil

Users who are viewing this thread