69 Pally Gear?

Dubzi

OG
I was thinking of trying out 69 twinks.. Was just wondering if anyone can post some armory's or links to what gear a 69 pally could have. Thanx.

I guess Dissention leveled up. Here is my 69 pally twink: [char=us-Smolderthorn]Sofakingop[/char]

And a couple more I've played with: [char=us-Smolderthorn]Holo[/char] - [char=us-Dragonmaw]Teasar[/char]

The extra stam works well for my playstyle. I also made a holy gear set too, most from the AH. Just saving up for dual talent spec now. I sometimes use the equipment manager to switch to my healing gear and heal ret which actually works well too. Just more likely to get stunned and interrupted not being holy.

The 69 ret profile I'll be using too make a 69 ret twink, if I dont decide to stay 49 forever :D

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Picks up some int without sacrificing too much in terms of other stats. Hits 10k hp and doesnt go much above that; I find most of the time you're above 5k hp anyways, Id rather be doing more damage/offhealing most of the time than living longer when being zerged.

The boot choice was simple; The only things better (imo) are the leather boots from the same quest. Theyre only a little better, and Id use these for both ret and holy builds, and maybe even prot.

How about a Prot pally?

Anyone have any ideal builds for a prot pally? I've heard you can get really high avenger's shield crits but I am wondering what some realistic numbers would be.

ghank said:
I guess Dissention leveled up. Here is my 69 pally twink: [char=us-Smolderthorn]Sofakingop[/char]

And a couple more I've played with: [char=us-Smolderthorn]Holo[/char] - [char=us-Dragonmaw]Teasar[/char]

The extra stam works well for my playstyle. I also made a holy gear set too, most from the AH. Just saving up for dual talent spec now. I sometimes use the equipment manager to switch to my healing gear and heal ret which actually works well too. Just more likely to get stunned and interrupted not being holy.
Can anyone put together an chardev for whatever Dissention possibly had?

do 69 twinks even get games anymore? or xp off pretty much mess up the bracket....

Thanks, good job. I wonder what he did to get to 50% crit.

There are ways, possibly by changing out the Sonic Booster with another GLG (moar crit!!). However you generally gimp other stats in the process of switching things around.

do 69 twinks even get games anymore? or xp off pretty much mess up the bracket....

Games are few and far between. Gone are the days where you can log in and get games whenever you want. We have to schedule the games. Reckoning is the BG group that the 69s consolidated too. Currently our next game (or attempt to get a game to pop) will be next thursday at 11pm EST (2/4 at 11PM EST)

Can't u just hold the flag and pwn anyone that came for it? Is that reportable?

Unfortunately yes it's reportable =(

Users who are viewing this thread