650g -- can it be done?

I have decided to make my next twink -- i have chosen a rogue

I anted some burst DPS and hunters are just soooooo op and too common -- and rogues are dope lol

im sick of healing and glass cannon so ive picked a rogue

Im gonna do the typical rogue gearing up -- ive spent two weeks farming Shadowfang so weps isnt a prob. Im gonna be spending my gold on runs, enchants and some gear only -- no pets or any useless bullshiiit

I am going to try and fit a budget of 650g -- mayyyybeee a little more if 110% necessary

im gonna go with engineering until i get my fishing hat -- and ill be going to herb after that

so ill be mining and herbalism -- for HP + a nice little HoT

so do you think it can be fit under this budget?

StillGoin said:
I have decided to make my next twink -- i have chosen a rogue

I anted some burst DPS and hunters are just soooooo op and too common -- and rogues are dope lol

im sick of healing and glass cannon so ive picked a rogue

Im gonna do the typical rogue gearing up -- ive spent two weeks farming Shadowfang so weps isnt a prob. Im gonna be spending my gold on runs, enchants and some gear only -- no pets or any useless bullshiiit

I am going to try and fit a budget of 650g -- mayyyybeee a little more if 110% necessary

im gonna go with engineering until i get my fishing hat -- and ill be going to herb after that

so ill be mining and herbalism -- for HP + a nice little HoT

so do you think it can be fit under this budget?

easily can be done. I made a twink starting on a new server with zero moneys.

[char=Frostmourne]Duckhunt[/char]

pre nerf I had nethercleft and even libram to my fishing hat. :)

Plus if you really want easy gold. 1k of gold is like 13 bucks. Dont knock me on buying gold, I have more important things to do than to farm gold.:)

hey you could prolly do it, but another rogue im shadowburn kicking my casters. :D

Ive seen Restotwink a few times in BG, Gl

My rogue twink has cost me 550g or so.

50g for leveling engineering,

25g for buying runs, and the rest on enchants.

[char=Dreadmaul]Kusakari[/char]

also has a cruel barb with lifestealing (60g) and skeletal club (25g) with fiery (20g).

Id suggest you to make a higher-lvl rogue :)

Or get stomped by an endless amount of huntards.

oompaloompa said:
Plus if you really want easy gold. 1k of gold is like 13 bucks. Dont knock me on buying gold, I have more important things to do than to farm gold.:)

I won't knock it, but it does make you a prime target for hackers and keylogger programs, the same people selling you the gold (How do you think they get it? Farming? Nope- by hacking accounts). And you shouldn't mention it again, as it is against the TOS and a GM could (not that they would) ban your account from a single post.

650G shouldbe more than enough- if you farm your own mats and exclude ultra-rare weapons/gear like feet of the Lynx or Shadowfang...

If you don't go for the ultra supa rares then it can easily be done. But you must be smart and not spend it on unreasonable AH prices just because you want it NOW!

My first character was a "twink" =) i just kept building on him. thankfully, all the huge-xp quests had already been done!

:D good luck!

Kusakari said:
My rogue twink has cost me 550g or so.

50g for leveling engineering,

25g for buying runs, and the rest on enchants.

[char=Dreadmaul]Kusakari[/char]

also has a cruel barb with lifestealing (60g) and skeletal club (25g) with fiery (20g).

lol....50g to level engineering to 150 >_> lol idk what server ur on...

depending on what server you are on, prices from the AH can vary in a big way... if you farm most of your stuff than 650g is easily manageable.

I had 1.5k gold on a different server for leveling a guys account on Halo 3. I've almost finished my 39 rogue and I have 800g left to make a 19 hunter.

What distort said. If your even thinking about a Shadowfang, no, it most likely cant be done. Other than that yeah you can do it.

qft said:
What distort said. If your even thinking about a Shadowfang, no, it most likely cant be done. Other than that yeah you can do it.

You knoe that there is nabs who dont got a clue what its worth so it can be done but then its 1 on a miljon

Fìalotta said:
You knoe that there is nabs who dont got a clue what its worth so it can be done but then its 1 on a miljon

Yeah, but most nubs who dont know what to sell if for usually go to wowhead or something and look up the AH price...then SOL

Users who are viewing this thread