60s BGs are they active?

Kutotems

Legend
Im thinking of doing 60s again (i did 60s a while back after 3.2 for about a year) and i wanted to know the FAQs in a sense. do 60 BGs pop? what times? are 64s worth leveling from 60 for? PvE or PvP? any 60 guilds? Engi and __? (other professions) Also a link for a 60 rogue and 64 rogue would be nice.

Well y they do popp (Eu). Not nearly as often as 70s tho but their still there usually from 11-12 in the morning to 1the next day, ques vary abit tho everything from 10- 40mins but i find its usually 20-25mins roughly.

For profs it really depends what class :) For healers (or specs who benefit alot from haste) engi + herb is a win, Hunter i would go engi + tailor purely for the extra kite pain of the net.

For rouges i think its abit optional whats best , the haste wont really benefit you , Jc gems is no longer acquirable at 60 so its really between skinning for crit rating/ mining for stamina. If you had grandfathered Jc/ench/inscription that would be better:) But i think gathering profs still works upto 450.

As for 64s they are insainly strong if twinked. Dont think rouge is your best twink option for a 64 tho, sure you can kill almost anything but survivability is really not notefully better than a regular 60 twink even with resilience stacking, so pretty much just like a 60 rouge really. Hpala is in my view the strongest twinked 64 you can get close to i immortal 1v1 my gm actually beat a few 70 mates from my 70 twink guild with a hpala like that and they where no scrubs either lol. He made it fairly fast 2 prob didnt use more than 2 weeks.

@Smilez Thats one sweet rouge :) You should try to swap out your neck for nefarians trinket tho 25 agility and 10 hit rating -> 50ap even without bok or the 5% armor proficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread