60 twinks! listen up

after the newest patch 3.2 all know you are getting exp in battle grounds... :(

on server: frostmane battle group: misery is biig fail... all 60 twink should move to the same server and same battle group

my question is: is it any battle group running lvl 51-60 AV battle grp's that is running now?:confused: in that case respond and say the server i got a 60 fury warrior with almost full epiq :D

US: Reckoning, and Frostmane US and US Smolderthorn seem to have even # of twinks (Smolder for Ally, Frostmane for Horde)

EU: idk, move to America or Mexico

I dunno, we've had a few AVs pop on saturdays in Cyclone, but after 1 game the alliance all stop queueing because they get their faces smashed in. Not so easy when it's 25 v 25 instead of 40 v 15.

How about you get prebc accounts, like majority of the 60 twinkers, and then you won't need to disable xp. Only benefit of not being on a prebc account is, your have to lock xp, and unlikely to be with the leveling dk'ers :p:p

I play AV daily on my 60 shaman, though, xp is not disabled as it's a pre bc account. Working on a warrior twink on the same account.

Nightfall US

Though I wish it was possible for a 60s version of wsg/ab also...down with 69 twinks! :p

Users who are viewing this thread